Clowns Pick Up Girls

The jealousy is strong in this thread.

Oh, and for the record, "sistas" are actually allowed to hang around other ethnicity. They just amended their constitution.

Originally Posted by Cz7

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Nope. Plenty white girls and what it looks like to be 2 sistas in there as well. You jelly?
yeah but let's be serious, those 2 sistas as you call it look like they hung around other ethnicity's.....

they never targeted a campus with alot of black women, the outcome would be faaaaaaaar different.

but like i said they did their thing with the girls that they had the opportunity to get at.

come down to the dmv or NYC, or somewhere else and that vid would have been different.
Well of course it'd be different you're stating the obvious.
But I don't like how you imply black girls are above just 
laugh.gif
  or that have come super duper swagged out serious or some stupid +%*# to get at black girls

they're people too 
grin.gif

I never stated black girls were superior but if they would have tried that down here it wouldn't have worked so well against the girls in those videos, there are slot of black girls down here that wouldn't think twice at talking to an Asian guy unless he was a celebrity, sad and @##%@+ up but oh so true, and alot of chicks down here are stuck on themselves, i never said they couldn't pull a couple of black chicks down here Cus they could but they wouldn't be as successful as they were in OPs post.They prob would have made a couple of chicks smile or laugh but they damn sure aren't giving up no number.

Originally Posted by Cz7

Nope. Plenty white girls and what it looks like to be 2 sistas in there as well. You jelly?
yeah but let's be serious, those 2 sistas as you call it look like they hung around other ethnicity's.....

they never targeted a campus with alot of black women, the outcome would be faaaaaaaar different.

but like i said they did their thing with the girls that they had the opportunity to get at.

come down to the dmv or NYC, or somewhere else and that vid would have been different.
Well of course it'd be different you're stating the obvious.
But I don't like how you imply black girls are above just 
laugh.gif
  or that have come super duper swagged out serious or some stupid +%*# to get at black girls

they're people too 
grin.gif

I never stated black girls were superior but if they would have tried that down here it wouldn't have worked so well against the girls in those videos, there are slot of black girls down here that wouldn't think twice at talking to an Asian guy unless he was a celebrity, sad and @##%@+ up but oh so true, and alot of chicks down here are stuck on themselves, i never said they couldn't pull a couple of black chicks down here Cus they could but they wouldn't be as successful as they were in OPs post.They prob would have made a couple of chicks smile or laugh but they damn sure aren't giving up no number.

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Oh, and for the record, "sistas" are actually allowed to hang around other ethnicity. They just amended their constitution.

No one said they weren't allows to, those girls are grown !$$ women why wouldnt they? Now some of you come down here and try that %%+% with the "sistas" an I'm not talking about the ones in the hood neither, and I'm also not referring to the ones with a bunch of spanish and Asian friends,Approach a group of black girls and see of you will leave with a number or not.

Originally Posted by kiendienn

No one said they weren't allows to, those girls are grown !$$ women why wouldnt they? Now some of you come down here and try that %%+% with the "sistas" an I'm not talking about the ones in the hood neither, and I'm also not referring to the ones with a bunch of spanish and Asian friends,Approach a group of black girls and see of you will leave with a number or not.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Yet again, they're all asian girls

This is an odd mentality you have.

"THOSE suckas wouldnt be able to pick up OUR women! OUR game is different and much better. We're pros, these guys are amateurs! They couldnt possibly hang with my and my crew of super-cool-Alpha-pick up Artists!"

Come on man, settle down.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Yet again, they're all asian girls

This is an odd mentality you have.

"THOSE suckas wouldnt be able to pick up OUR women! OUR game is different and much better. We're pros, these guys are amateurs! They couldnt possibly hang with my and my crew of super-cool-Alpha-pick up Artists!"

Come on man, settle down.

Back
Top Bottom