Clowns Pick Up Girls

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Yet again, they're all asian girls
Nope. Plenty white girls and what it looks like to be 2 sistas in there as well. You jelly?
yeah but let's be serious, those 2 sistas as you call it look like they hung around other ethnicity's.....

they never targeted a campus with alot of black women, the outcome would be faaaaaaaar different.

but like i said they did their thing with the girls that they had the opportunity to get at.

come down to the dmv or NYC, or somewhere else and that vid would have been different.

Nope. Plenty white girls and what it looks like to be 2 sistas in there as well. You jelly?
yeah but let's be serious, those 2 sistas as you call it look like they hung around other ethnicity's.....

they never targeted a campus with alot of black women, the outcome would be faaaaaaaar different.

but like i said they did their thing with the girls that they had the opportunity to get at.

come down to the dmv or NYC, or somewhere else and that vid would have been different.

awesome 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Well of course it'd be different you're stating the obvious.
But I don't like how you imply black girls are above just 
laugh.gif
  or that have come super duper swagged out serious or some stupid +%*# to get at black girls

they're people too 
grin.gif

Well of course it'd be different you're stating the obvious.
But I don't like how you imply black girls are above just 
laugh.gif
  or that have come super duper swagged out serious or some stupid +%*# to get at black girls

they're people too 
grin.gif

look at those guys though do they really look like they are just talking to these girls to get in their pants? asian guy looking like dude in the video looks harmless. i bet if he had dressed more like one of the guys on nt these girls wouldn't have let them get that far. 

look at those guys though do they really look like they are just talking to these girls to get in their pants? asian guy looking like dude in the video looks harmless. i bet if he had dressed more like one of the guys on nt these girls wouldn't have let them get that far. 

What is that supposed to even mean? I'm more apt to
laugh.gif
 @ you for living in a place where girls are "harder" to get at if what you're saying is true.

What is that supposed to even mean? I'm more apt to
laugh.gif
 @ you for living in a place where girls are "harder" to get at if what you're saying is true.

The jealousy is strong in this thread.

Oh, and for the record, "sistas" are actually allowed to hang around other ethnicity. They just amended their constitution.

Back
Top Bottom