Club Bathroom Attendant...do YOU tip this guy?

View media item 1063711
Nothing worse to me than being at the club and walking into this guy. He wants your dollar(s) for squirting soap into your hands and handing you a paper towel.

Oh yeah. I guess he's convenient if you need gum or cologne...even though you probably already have some on... :rolleyes

Do you tip this guy?

I tip him. I think he's pointless and kind of creepy...but I tip him everytime.

What grown man wants to spritz soap on a bunch of dudes who just fondled themselves...just weird.

View media item 1063711
Nothing worse to me than being at the club and walking into this guy. He wants your dollar(s) for squirting soap into your hands and handing you a paper towel.

Oh yeah. I guess he's convenient if you need gum or cologne...even though you probably already have some on... :rolleyes

Do you tip this guy?

Use to bounce back in the days and these cats are chill. You gotta be a cool moe foe to be standing around piss, hurl and doodo while dealing with drunk patrons talking that ****.

Ive never been in an establishment fine enough to use one of these guys lol.

I would tip if I got something tho.

if u gonna tip him, im assuming the gum is free.

cant u just take the gum and leave?

why is he chillin in the bathroom?

i BEEN potty trained,b.

been potty trained.

Yes. Dollar per squirt of soap. 2 dollars per paper towel.
then swag out the bathroom back onto the dance floor Jr Smith style

rjk103.jpg

Hate this guy.

Will tip the first trip ( pee a lot when I drink) Anything after... Nah!

Nope. I ain't tipping you for soap and a paper towel. I might if I copped some gum or something but I never do. Two reasons: I ain't eating gum that's been swimming in doo doo vapors all night and I stay with Listerine on deck. I did tip this one dude at this spot I went to in Indianapolis. Hooked me up with some trees. He called his boy and 15mins later I was straight. Ended up chilling with homie and his gf before I left before I left Indy. Son had the wildest stories.

Last edited:
I don't even look this person in the eye let alone pull out my wallet in the bathroom.

I don't. Why tip someone for doing something I can do myself (like washing my hands). I usually decline help so I don't feel bad for not tipping.

I don't. Why tip someone for doing something I can do myself (like washing my hands). I usually decline help so I don't feel bad for not tipping.
so,

when you go to a restaurant, do you also wander into the kitchen to make your food? since you can also do that yourself.. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom