Club Bathroom Attendant...do YOU tip this guy?

I tip every now and then. When I can I try to sneak in a free cologne spray and a stick of gum, and dip.

Only if I use something like cologne or candy. I've seen some with some very exciting personalities, I'm more likely to tip more if they seem to actually enjoy it... Same w/ strippers and servers.

Dudes be annoying as hell. Trying to squirt soap in my hand, turning my water on without me even asking, then handing me a paper towel before I can even grab one. Like damn, I am not a baby **** :lol: i do give em $1 only if i forget my gum in the car and i need one

Hell no. Trying to squirt soap in my hands before I can even get my hands wet? F outta here.

$1 for gum? Rip off.
$1 for grabbing me a towel? :lol:

They have cologne in there, if anything, that's what I'd tip for...But I was always prepared for the clubs, if the ladies can't smell it, oh well.

Bottom line. Hell no :lol:.

i usually dont wash my hands

so this guy is extra annoying to me

making me wash and giving me a guilt trip for the tip

not my fault you got a "****" job bro
sick.gif

mean.gif

indifferent.gif
glad im not the only one who caught this
sick.gif

yes i tip the guy. dude is just trying to make an honest living.

my homie was washing his hands while the attendant was distracted talking to a bouncer, my friend just starts pulling paper towels to dry his hands.. the attendant comes back and starts going off on my friend saying he's out of line grabbing too many paper towels. the attendant starts mouthing off saying "you don't know who youre messing with HOMEBOY". My homie continues to pull more towels down and said you don't know who youre F'in with POPS.. the bouncer comes and whispers something in the attendants ear and daps my homie. The attendant proceeds to say sorry and opens up the paper towel dispenser.

my homie

my homie was washing his hands while the attendant was distracted talking to a bouncer, my friend just starts pulling paper towels to dry his hands.. the attendant comes back and starts going off on my friend saying he's out of line grabbing too many paper towels. the attendant starts mouthing off saying "you don't know who youre messing with HOMEBOY". My homie continues to pull more towels down and said you don't know who youre F'in with POPS.. the bouncer comes and whispers something in the attendants ear and daps my homie. The attendant proceeds to say sorry and opens up the paper towel dispenser.

my homie

Dope. :lol:

You cheap bastards.

It's not being cheap. I'm not gonna tip someone who forced me to accept his service. It's basically like those crackheads they show on movies cleaning windshields without permission and then demanding cash

Last edited:
You cheap bastards.

It's not being cheap. I'm not gonna tip someone who forced me to accept his service. It's basically like those crackheads they show on movies cleaning windshields without permission and then demanding cash
Man, that **** happens in real life. I be mad as hell when I park my car at the pump, go inside the gas station, then come back to a dude cleaning my windows with some windex and newspaper. :lol:

Homeless guy hit me with the unrequested window cleaning in downtown houston. I hadn't even come to a complete stop at the red light yet and son toook the liberty to completely fold my wipers in the air and proceed to clean my windshield. I was slightly annoyed because I did not want this service, but he did a decent job. I shot him 2 bux.

In certqin areas of the city, especially near clubs and bars, homeless people assist with oarking and give you tios on where not to park. I usually don't have cash on me but I do find this service useful amd would shoot them a buck or two

never tipped one of those dudes personally, but a while back i hit up a ratchet warehouse party  and the dude randomly tries to put some terrible hair gel on me
mean.gif
 dude almost caught the hands, but since then i never even consider tipping those fools  

Last edited:
Weird AF? Your damn right

Still tip? Your damn right

I don't know how they are around your guy's way of town but these dudes hold down the fort over here in LA. I can't tell you how many times me and my boy's went to feed our nose at a club's bathroom and these guys make sure the owner/other people don't see. It's a guaranteed 8ball for my young bathroom trap gawds

Back
Top Bottom