C'mon Man...(the darkside of Jordan 11 Concord 2011 Release)...Sloppy Sneaker Pics!

charles-barkley-demotivational-poster-1218011213.jpg

What do most of yall mean??? It ain't that bad??? These uncircumsized concords look like Air Randy's Joqdans. How will you be able to use an exacto knife without cutting/marking up the patent?? Notice that if you manage to cut right where you're supposed to, you'd still end up with a spot on the sole with a fold u cannot cut under... Unless you're ok with paying near 2 bills to then be doing some detailed work that should have been noted by JB's quality control?? OP, I know you risk not getting a pair, but JB/Nike oughta be able to refund you all your funds with a gift card. Whether or not you're old enough to have gotten a chance to see or wear a pair of OGs or 2000s, as another NTer mentioned, Finishline/JB/Nike will continue to put out non-quality product, if we keep eating up this garbage... But you it do seem like you've got plenty of people willing to do that for you though...

These shoes are mass produced. Blame Nike for it. Not anyone else. Just wear them, they're going to get like that anyway.

This has nothing to do with the "OMG TERRIBLE" quality of evil Jordan Brand. He got a jacked up shoe. Out of 500,000, theres gonna be some lemons.

Sorry to hear about that man. I'm sure there is something you can do whether its call Nike and somehow keep the pair and get a voucher or somebody there may be able to get you a replacement in better condition then that. Hope it works out for you..

If you don't want to cut if yourself, send them to Air-Randy the shoemaker and he'll fix them for you. Maybe he'll even change the 23 to 45.

I'd call JB/Nike/Finish Line. Don't stop hammering away the point that as a consumer, it's completely unacceptable quality and you demand a refund (while keeping the shoe) or an expedited exchange for a quality pair for free.

Sucks. Not a huge deal, but for close to $200, you shouldn't have to deal with this. At the same time, it can hardly be considered a surprise, even independent of JB's overall lack of quality. As somebody else said, there are going to be B-grade pairs that slip by quality control. Usually, it's a non-issue because you can just return them, but in the case of releases like this, you're left with the choice of flawed pair or nothing.

What I'd do? Sell them for over retail to some thirsty youngin blinded by his lust for Concords against his better judgment. With that money buy a pair of used 2000s - use your elbow grease to rehab them instead.  

^yes it is.

this @#!% is what QC is for. never should have reached boxing, let alone shipping to a store, let alone sale.

kinda makes JOQMAN seems more desirable.

Just FYI to the thread starter YES you can do something about it and I HOPE you dont choose to perform surgery on your kicks UNTIL you send those detailed pics to Nike.

I think its Nike.net or .com and find the complaint email and send it there. Follow it up or start with a call to the Nike line regarding it. You can get a voucher or at worst a new pair. Dont just settle.

THAT would be the foolish part.

Originally Posted by eltouha

^yes it is.

this @#!% is what QC is for. never should have reached boxing, let alone shipping to a store, let alone sale.

kinda makes JOQMAN seems more desirable.
Makes those opposite facing jumpmen look great. 
This is horrible though, completely horrible. 

OP you should sell those to me for retail. *cough cough* I kid, I kid. But yeah man, definitely get in their ear about it, thats not worth $180

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Just FYI to the thread starter YES you can do something about it and I HOPE you dont choose to perform surgery on your kicks UNTIL you send those detailed pics to Nike.

I think its Nike.net or .com and find the complaint email and send it there. Follow it up or start with a call to the Nike line regarding it. You can get a voucher or at worst a new pair. Dont just settle.

THAT would be the foolish part.

Came in here to say something like this.

Stay away from that xacto knive. You're just going to butcher them to death. Tell Nike to replace that pair for you. That's unacceptable.

Nike will do nothing for you. I ordered the Flip 3s when they released from NIKE.com and when i got them one shoe was fine and the other was terrible ( http://i151.photobucket.c...27/limajsl/100_1001.jpg) I called them and complained, sent pictures, everything i could think of for a week straight. Talked to supervisors, and then there supervisors and nothing was done. In the end i did get a 20% of voucher on my next purchase. Its still a joke.

http://i151.photobucket.c...127/limajsl/100_1001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom