Coachella 2011 Official Lineup - Kings of Leon, Arcade Fire, kanYe & The Strokes headlining

Originally Posted by Caerus

Kanye simply is a once in a generation artist. What he did last night left heads speechless.

I'm pretty sure we should get ready for a World Wide Tour...

Forreal,I've been telling people that he's one of the greatest artists of this generation yet they laugh it off and tell me he's a *!#%#!+@@
indifferent.gif
. *(D-bag is censored??
laugh.gif
)

To be honest I don't care if he is,the dude is an incredible artist and has put out nothing but great music his whole career,if I was on top like him I'd be full of myself as well. He doesn't give a %!@! what people think about him
pimp.gif
. He has tons of hits,powerful,meaningful songs and classic albums. By the time he retires from Music he'll have one of the greatest catalogs or discographys of All-Time. His catalog is already amazing with nothing but hit after hit.

The performance last night showed once again that dude has heart and really cares about what he does and you gotta respect that. Tons of emotion and he puts it all out on stage with elaborate set pieces also.A great artist and top notch showman.
I'll be one of the first people in line to buy tickets for his show,his shows are never anything less than incredible. The Glow in the Dark Tour was one of the illest concerts I've ever been to
pimp.gif
,he KILLS it everywhere he performs.

Last night was just incredible man,I getting chills thinking of it again
laugh.gif
. Just a Chi-Town @$@!* that became one of the best artists in the world.

One of my fav artists ever,if his album with Jay is great and his next solo album is on par with his other albums,I don't think that it'll be to far fetched to start to call him one of the GOAT's.

Yeezy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Kanye simply is a once in a generation artist. What he did last night left heads speechless.

Forreal,I've been telling people that he's one of the greatest artists of this generation yet they laugh it off and tell me he's a *!#%#!+@@
indifferent.gif
. *(D-bag is censored??
laugh.gif
)

To be honest I don't care if he is,the dude is an incredible artist and has put out nothing but great music his whole career,if I was on top like him I'd be full of myself as well. He doesn't give a %!@! what people think about him
pimp.gif
. He has tons of hits,powerful,meaningful songs and classic albums. By the time he retires from Music he'll have one of the greatest catalogs or discographys of All-Time. His catalog is already amazing with nothing but hit after hit.

The performance last night showed once again that dude has heart and really cares about what he does and you gotta respect that. Tons of emotion and he puts it all out on stage with elaborate set pieces also.A great artist and top notch showman.
I'll be one of the first people in line to buy tickets for his show,his shows are never anything less than incredible. The Glow in the Dark Tour was one of the illest concerts I've ever been to
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

One of my fav artists ever,if his album with Jay is great and his next solo album is on par with his other albums,I don't think that it'll be to far fetched to start to call him one of the GOAT's.

Yeezy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YESUES
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
. *(D-bag is censored??
laugh.gif
)

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Yeezy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YESUES
pimp.gif

how are those streams n downloads im on a library computer right now so i cant DL but i will when i get home
yeezy
pimp.gif

how are those streams n downloads im on a library computer right now so i cant DL but i will when i get home
yeezy
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
. *(D-bag is censored??
laugh.gif
)

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Yeezy
pimp.gif
just laid out exactly why he's my fav artist ever 
plus people like to hate on  the 808's album, but I was goin thru the exact same #%$# he did like right when it came out (lost a parent & longterm relationship, both by surprise, both within a month) No joke it Helped me get through some of the toughest times in my life

Kanye and his Music are greatly Appreciated 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
. *(D-bag is censored??
laugh.gif
)

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Yeezy
pimp.gif
just laid out exactly why he's my fav artist ever 
plus people like to hate on  the 808's album, but I was goin thru the exact same #%$# he did like right when it came out (lost a parent & longterm relationship, both by surprise, both within a month) No joke it Helped me get through some of the toughest times in my life

Kanye and his Music are greatly Appreciated 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

footage looks so live!
Ye is gonna be down south in July for essence fest...will def be looking at floor seats!

footage looks so live!
Ye is gonna be down south in July for essence fest...will def be looking at floor seats!

Back
Top Bottom