Coachella 2012 : April 13-15, 20-22 in Indio, CA Streaming on Youtube THIS WEEKEND

After strongly considering it for the last 2 years and passing, theres no way I am going this year. This lineup sucks compared to the past few years.

Originally Posted by zube42

Seriously considering making this my first Coachella trip.
*Edit- after a little more thought I'd rather do EDC Vegas again than Coachella this year, Vegas was just too much last year and I can't resist 
laugh.gif

real life...
thats a fact...

Originally Posted by zube42

Seriously considering making this my first Coachella trip.
*Edit- after a little more thought I'd rather do EDC Vegas again than Coachella this year, Vegas was just too much last year and I can't resist 
laugh.gif

Why? SHM, Justice, AVICII, David Guetta etc...will all be at Coachella, and that's just the names i remember off top.

Originally Posted by dland24

After strongly considering it for the last 2 years and passing, theres no way I am going this year. This lineup sucks compared to the past few years.
2012 lineup>>>>>>>>>2011>2010

laugh.gif
looked at the lineup like how the hell they gonna make money but after reading the details i see

pimp.gif
will be crazy

I'm probably gonna end up doing this alone and camping out on site, so if anyone ends up going we should def meet up. Second weekend. There are friends I could talk into going but our tastes are so different that we'd probably only see each other at night anyway.

I can never make it to these 
frown.gif
. Feels so bad man.

I am determined to make it out there this year. Probably going to end up being $500+ considering the flight I'd have to catch from the east coast and then paying for the event and everything. Lets go!

If anyone wants to split costs of car-rental/camp-spot while out there let me know. I plan to get there Thursday and chill for the night, I think it's worth it to get closer to the action and not have to walk miles to get back to the tent.

to anyone with experience with buying coachella tickets, how fast do they sell out? im planning on waking up early with two laptops and ready to refresh every second. lol

Originally Posted by TSX24

to anyone with experience with buying coachella tickets, how fast do they sell out? im planning on waking up early with two laptops and ready to refresh every second. lol

It's not going to be like the concords release my dude
laugh.gif

It doesn't sell out right away and especially now that there's 2 separate weekends which means theres twice as many tickets available ( Like 150K total?). So tickets probably wont be sold out until March. But if you are planning to go for sure than I would suggest buying them sooner rather than later just to be on the safe side...

so glad my cousins boyfriend is from LA 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

couch spots for 100 bucks obo to those interested
laugh.gif
im playin but this could be a possibility
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TSX24

Last year was the fastest they sold out, but since there's two weekends now, it probably won't be as bad as last year. The only thing that will sell out quickly is camp/car spots. 

Last year was 6 days I say this will be a month (aka mid Feb) when it sells out but you never !@%*#%# know. Last year I said the same thing and it sold out in under a week. If you want a car spot make sure you grab that first day tho

Hopefully it doesnt sell out as fast as last year, im excited for the line up a lot of cool bands. No one im dying to to see but its gonna be a crazy *#@$ weekend
alien.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
wink.gif
glasses.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by TannerVon

Hopefully it doesnt sell out as fast as last year, im excited for the line up a lot of cool bands. No one im dying to to see but its gonna be a crazy *#@$ weekend
alien.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
wink.gif
glasses.gif
eek.gif

We gotta make this #NT campsite happen, mayne. 

DRE AND SNOOP! i only want to go to sundays. if i see dre live, i can die happy.

for those who are more experienced, how does the online sale normally go? is it gonna be like the concord online release with websites crashing?

Yes and No. The website will crash the 1st 30 minutes but that's cause a gang of people buying at 1 time is trouble. But it wont be 150,000 people so I say best bet is just wait an hour then buy. But if you aint got @$%$ to do try to buy at 10am and wait

sweet thanks for the info. i'll prob just be on at 10am to try to get tickets since i'll be at a computer anyways. if i sleep on these, they'll be gone right?

Hard to determine. Last year it sold out in 6 days and if you asked me how fast would next year sell out I woulda said 2 days. But now with it being 2 weekends and twice as many tickets I don't know cause it hasn't been done. Could be 3 days, 6 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, or even a month. But to be safe just grab em the 1st day (and camping passes the 1st hour) and you'll be alright.

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

So they won't be offering a layaway plan this year? 

Lay away already happened....right after the last one ended, they started it I think the next month
indifferent.gif
They did a good job of riding the wave of people dying over the festival hype

Back
Top Bottom