Coachella 2012 : April 13-15, 20-22 in Indio, CA Streaming on Youtube THIS WEEKEND

Originally Posted by TwoSickJays

I've been on standby since 9am. I must be doing something wrong.
Restart your comp and log back on. Or go through a different comp.
I was on standby for 2.5 hours, then logged on to my another laptop and the page loaded immediately. 

I think tix are all sold out now though. 
frown.gif

I wish I could of went this year, the travel packages didnt look that bad the price wise i just wish this was in the summer not last few weeks of school

I've been the last 3 years and I couldn't get through standby, all my friends that decided they finally wanted to go this year all got tickets 
laugh.gif

Oh well, looking for 3 passes for week 1 and a car camping spot if anyone has a hookup, thx.

Got my tickets...and camping. For the second weekend it sucks that all my friends are going first weekend, o well at least im going.
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
alien.gif
smokin.gif

I had to work so I set up an account and asked my mom to get them for me BUT because the account was in my name it wouldn't take her card... straight !@*$+%$+. Aw well, my friends waited too late so they couldn't cop either. I was really looking forward to this but I'll be better prepared next year. Have fun for those who got theirs..

Just curious, how many tickets did they have? Blows my mind how this sold out in a day, but Bonnaroo tickets take 2-3 months to sell out.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Just curious, how many tickets did they have? Blows my mind how this sold out in a day, but Bonnaroo tickets take 2-3 months to sell out.

This guy... you've name dropped Bonnaroo 20 times in this thread. 
laugh.gif

But it is indeed crazy how fast it sold out. 

they did a presale last year, dudes in here acting like they sold 150k in a day

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

i mean, they did sell out of the whole 2nd week and a lot of 1st week tickets...it wasn't even a full day, only a couple of hours...the only sold half that last year and it still took a while before they sold out...i don't know why it was so hyped this year...but i ain't complaining 
laugh.gif
...this %$!%'s gonna be sick...
to ScottHall, when they check the car is it gonna be mad thorough...imma do the vodka/water bottle thing like you said, should i carefully take them out the case and then put them back or just throw them in a cooler full of ice???

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

i mean, they did sell out of the whole 2nd week and a lot of 1st week tickets...it wasn't even a full day, only a couple of hours...the only sold half that last year and it still took a while before they sold out...i don't know why it was so hyped this year...but i ain't complaining 
laugh.gif
...this %$!%'s gonna be sick...
all the raver kids whose parents won't let em go to Vegas for EDC and scalpers played a HUGE part. i guarantee that.

i got tickets for the 2nd weekend but I was so excited I got through that I didnt get a camping pass. Been unsuccessful calling the # listed.

anyone have an extra camping pass or parking pass ?

-JV

wait do 2 people both need parking passes if theyre going in the same car. or if one dude has a camping pass and youre staying with them. will that work?

Sooner then later we will get together the plans for the Coachella weekend 2 meet up..

Alcohol wise...last few years it depends some times they really look other times they dont care. Water bottle vodka/ Coke and rum will work...or if your car has any "secret" areas just use those i.e where you keep your spare tire...

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

i got tickets for the 2nd weekend but I was so excited I got through that I didnt get a camping pass. Been unsuccessful calling the # listed.

anyone have an extra camping pass or parking pass ?

-JV

call again, i just got off of hold with them for 90minutes and copped the car camping pass. when the recording comes on, hit 1, then wait until someone answers.

kinda bummed that there aren't as many acts i want to see. i fancy all the dj's, but i'm already going to edc. just seems repetetive. would have loved to see chromeo and cut copy again. pheonix, warpaint, death from above, washed out, dum dum girls, and others. glad weeknd is gonna be there though.

weekend 1 is best.

Back
Top Bottom