COBRA KAI - Karate Kid Sequel - Learn the Way of the Fist - S5 09/09/22

Just binged watched season 2. Huge props to writers and producers.Any word on how many seasons they have signed up for? Also anyone think Terry Silver might return and join Kreese again??

Just binged watched season 2. Huge props to writers and producers.Any word on how many seasons they have signed up for? Also anyone think Terry Silver might return and join Kreese again??
No joke, I am on the edge waiting for Silver and Mike Barnes to enter into this LOL

The only reason I think a Silver or Barnes appearance is unlikely is because they were in the 3rd film which really didn’t do well financially/critically and didn’t have the cultural impact the first film had.

I would like to see an Elisabeth Shue cameo though in the next season. Based on some of the things that happened in Season 2 it could possibly happen

The only reason I think a Silver or Barnes appearance is unlikely is because they were in the 3rd film which really didn’t do well financially/critically and didn’t have the cultural impact the first film had.

I would like to see an Elisabeth Shue cameo though in the next season. Based on some of the things that happened in Season 2 it could possibly happen
I'm pretty sure Elizabeth Shue is guaranteed to appear. The guys making this show so far have earned nothing but respect from the fans for their understanding of what people want. No way they drop that reference to her if she's not going to be on the show. NO. WAY. lol

I'm pretty sure Elizabeth Shue is guaranteed to appear. The guys making this show so far have earned nothing but respect from the fans for their understanding of what people want. No way they drop that reference to her if she's not going to be on the show. NO. WAY. lol

Excellent news. But damn I don't know if I can wait a whole year for Season 3. Damn, I need it like now

I feel like Miguel took a back seat this season but there’s really nothing to like about Johnny’s son.

New chick was kinda hot and I love the Cobra Kai reunion, minus Dutch. How fitting Tommy got put in that body bag though:frown:

Hopefully, Elisabeth Shue can stop being pretentious and show up next season and give Johnny a happy ending.

season 2 was better than season 1.

but

robbie better spend the entire season 3 behind bars

hes got priors

thats attempted murder

and why was ralph machio billed as the star over johnny?

nobody cares about his thot daughter or shawn jr

Great season. YouTube spoiled me with their stupid previews so i knew miguel was getting hurt...but that scene still produced a thug cry

Yo we never had rumbles like that in high school

Realistically speaking, I don't think they'd make a juvenile spend that much time behind bars for a school fight

Last edited:
Great season. YouTube spoiled me with their stupid previews so i knew miguel was getting hurt...but that scene still produced a thug cry

I had no idea because I binged the entire show on Saturday without watching any previews or anything. I didn't even think about it until right before he got kicked and was like oh ****!

What an emotionally rough weekend between watching Endgame, GoT, and this.

Just finished season 2 and like aforementioned, it was definitely better than the first season and that’s saying a lot. The call backs this season were top notch. I think we’re going to see a teaming up of Johnny & Daniel next season. I do however don’t know how Robby can atone for what he did to Miguel. Can’t wait until season 3!

Eli was whoopin everybody in the brawl until demitri put a stop to it. I expect him to be the champion of the all valley tournament in season 3. He’s gonna have the breakout moment from the softest, to the coldest, and most confident.

Mrs LaRusso said “no more karate”
And Johnny lost the Dojo.
I think they’ll be teaming up as one karate unit. Miyagi Do run by Johnny, or both of em. On some “we have to keep the others from joining Kreese, and the Cobra Kai” type move.

Last edited:
Yea great season , can’t wait for 3 ... Danny and Johnny definitely team up next season , don’t know what they do with Shawn jr or how he can get redemption from damn near attempt murder ,

Eli was whoopin everybody in the brawl until demitri put a stop to it. I expect him to be the champion of the all valley tournament in season 3. He’s gonna have the breakout moment from the softest, to the coldest, and most confident.

Mrs LaRusso said “no more karate”
And Johnny lost the Dojo.
I think they’ll be teaming up as one karate unit. Miyagi Do run by Johnny, or both of em. On some “we have to keep the others from joining Kreese, and the Cobra Kai” type move.

I couldn't stand Demitri and called BS when he waxed Eli who's clearly Capo Status to Miguel in Cobra Kai. Dude literally became the Rey Skywalker of the show quicker than Eli's ex playing scissors after their breakup:lol:

I thought season one was better then season two.
SPOILERS---+++++------

What I liked about season 2.
Miguel's new chick seemed like a ride or die chick .
Seeing the old cobra kai gang back together one last time.
Johnny's personal growth and him standing up to kreese.
Stingray. Dude was funny af. Telling his chick " don't laugh that's miyagi-do. We hate them"

What I didn't like.
Demetri win seemed cheap. Hawk could stand up and nearly hold his own against the champ Miguel. There was no growth with demetri , for him to get a victory over hawk.
Sam is the cause of all the problems. Judgemental and full of herself like her father.
Johhny tries to do right thing and consistently gets ished on.

For season .3.
I would hate to see Daniel and Johnny team up.would kill the show for me.
I don't know how many seasons they have left with just Daniel and johnny conflict.
Maybe introduce newer and younger characters as time goes on.

When the whole school was fighting in the last episode I was like, "This is SO stupid and fake." The Miguel injury was a nice turn. Kreese buying the dojo came out of nowhere too. And the message from Ali, yea that was a surprise.

Man, whenever ANY version of Cruel Summer played, I got chills

Last edited:
There’s a rumor circulating that we’re going to get Terry Silver in season 3 and possibly Matt Barnes. Johnny definitely has to team up with Daniel if this turns out to be true.

**** Daniel La Russo

He cultivated a gang of bullies and pretentious *******s.

It’s so creepy how he kept day dreaming about Mr. Miyago. On top of that how Miyagi had a whole page dedicated in his scrapbook about his kids as babies. Sicko Mode

Back
Top Bottom