COBRA KAI - Karate Kid Sequel - Learn the Way of the Fist - S5 09/09/22

2 more days until season 1 & 2 are on Netflix. You know that Season 3 trailer is coming real soon.

EE29C00A-73B1-43C5-B401-EC7774694E80.gif

Isn't Alie a Doctor? Could she help Miguel? Am I reaching there?

I just binged these two seasons, I'm very impressed. The music (variations) the flashbacks, the nostalgia, bringing everybody back, incredibly well done. The fight scenes are a bit off, but that's understandable.

Johnny former flame helping his current flames son. His son hurt her son. Alie also triangles with Daniel. :lol: I love it.

I got hype when I visually saw Terry Silver, but they muted him. I wonder why. :nerd:

I wished Daniel could have been in the scene with Bobby, Tommy etc. The actor that played Dutch not act anymore? Wonder why he didn't return.

Binged this weekend enjoyed the nostalgia element. Team Cobra Kai for life
Ali is a pediatric Surgeon - who needs a surgeon to save -----Miguel....

Isn't Alie a Doctor? Could she help Miguel? Am I reaching there?

I just binged these two seasons, I'm very impressed. The music (variations) the flashbacks, the nostalgia, bringing everybody back, incredibly well done. The fight scenes are a bit off, but that's understandable.

Johnny former flame helping his current flames son. His son hurt her son. Alie also triangles with Daniel. :lol: I love it.

I got hype when I visually saw Terry Silver, but they muted him. I wonder why. :nerd:

I wished Daniel could have been in the scene with Bobby, Tommy etc. The actor that played Dutch not act anymore? Wonder why he didn't return.

As of now Elisabeth Shue (Ali) is not casted. She’s a doctor in Denver though, so they definitely left that as a possibility.

Chad McQueen (Dutch) no longer acts.

Season 3 will see Daniel travel to Okinawa, my guess is Sato has passed away and Daniel is paying his respects, but will also learn a secret about Mr. Miyagi and we know Chozen will be in season 3 and definitely has a confrontation with Daniel.

I have a strong feeling we’re going to see Mike Barnes.

As of now Elisabeth Shue (Ali) is not casted. She’s a doctor in Denver though, so they definitely left that as a possibility.

Season 3 will see Daniel travel to Okinawa, my guess is Sato has passed away and Daniel is paying his respects, but will also learn a secret about Mr. Miyagi and we know Chozen will be in season 3 and definitely has a confrontation with Daniel.

She may not be casted (yet) but that cliffhanger wasn't for nothin.

And I know about Okinawa, but the whole cast can't go there, so it must be just a Daniel storyline. Love to see Chosen tho. :nerd:

Barnes v Johnny? 👀

When the whole school was fighting in the last episode I was like, "This is SO stupid and fake." The Miguel injury was a nice turn. Kreese buying the dojo came out of nowhere too. And the message from Ali, yea that was a surprise.

Man, whenever ANY version of Cruel Summer played, I got chills

:lol: I wanted a random new kid to pop up and break the tension/ 4th wall a bit and say something like "the ****? why didn't anyone tell me I signed up for Karate high school?"

The whole Ali angle was just fan service fo season 2, when the show was a YouTube Red series. Season 3 has already been filmed and completed and Elisabeth Shue isn’t in season 3. Maybe they can convince her to be in season 4 though.

The whole Ali angle was just fan service fo season 2, when the show was a YouTube Red series. Season 3 has already been filmed and completed and Elisabeth Shue isn’t in season 3. Maybe they can convince her to be in season 4 though.

That we know of. They could have kept it under wraps.

Also......could Tory be her daughter? :nerd:

lol just binged this over the weekend, great supplementary content for the movies.

glad they acknowledged that Daniel been the villain all along.

I binged this a long while ago. I may need to re-watch both seasons again. Can't wait for season 3. Am I the only one that wasn't a big fan of the OG movies, but likes the show more? I grew up in that era too, but wasn't big on the movies.

And I know about Okinawa, but the whole cast can't go there, so it must be just a Daniel storyline. Love to see Chosen tho. :nerd:

Barnes v Johnny? 👀

Her character in The Boys was killed off in the season finale so anything is possible

Need them to show some love to Jessica Andrews. Maybe SHE'S Torie's mom.

Not serious.

latest

I’m glad everyone’s catching up and liking this series. I remember watching on YouTube like dam this is good but needs a bigger platform, and happy Netflix scooped it up. Anyway been waiting on that season 3 all year

I’m glad Netflix has all the movies available right now. After binge watching the entire series last weekend, I definitely was wanting more. I actually liked all of the movies with the exception of the one with Hillary Swank, that was a no go.

I recently did a rewatch of 1-3 and forgot just how bad 3 was. It was a chore to get through and so cringey in several parts. I've only seen the Swank one twice several years ago and have no desire to revisit it lol.

I was really hoping season 3 would drop by Oct-Nov but instead it looks like they're targeting early 21' with no set date yet.

Back
Top Bottom