Cocaine is a hell of a drug... former Child actor "Orlando Brown".

Meth > Cocaine

0_MAIN-Shaun-Weiss.jpg

Dude was a regular aging guy not that long ago

what-happened-to-shaun-weiss-1580310430291.jpg

Good response from Nick in that video.

very good response and dialogue. Nick is a VERY smart dude.

Was interesting to hear the interviewer clam up when Nick asked (summarizing) “understanding the mental state of this guy, at what point are you just exploiting him when you’re filming him saying these things?”

And he’s right. Dude is obviously suffering from some sort of psychiatric problem, whether it’s caused by drugs or not. What’s the point of filming him saying all these weird things and putting it on the internet? If you’re not gonna get him help, what’s the point? At least Dr. Phil gets his views under the assumption that he might be trying to help someone get better. Not always the case but yeah, anyways I’m rambling. Nick brings up good points.

:rofl:

That man said a whole lot of nothing but he raps good. Taking a page out of Em's book, I see.

Reactions: wr
That was unironically better than any Ye verse he's spit since at least Saint Pablo :lol:

EDIT: Outside of the Andre 3000 Drake Diss :lol:

Ye should get him as a writer.

Very happy for dude

Always thought he was extremely talented even when he was going through his stuff

Damn man I think he fell off again, seen an Instagram interview asking about his kid's ages & he couldn’t remember and even said one is 2 years old but still in the belly for 3 months.

Back
Top Bottom