Cocaine is a hell of a drug... former Child actor "Orlando Brown".

Watched 3 minutes of that interview and think the comment section is a great example of conformational bias. He has a complete mental breakdown in the first 3 minutes and starts talking about "them raping his family", speaking in pseudo-tongues, grabs a bible for good measures and now, he has validity. Commenters are saying "deep thinker, he's talking above you and you not understanding, somethings aren't safe to speak on".

He has not said anything any other celebrity on the way out of fame has said, he said what the public wants/believes to be true about hollywood and now he's a deep thinker. :smh:
Bro needs to be open to accepting help.

Last edited:
:lol: Too early for this. Cliffs?

There’s no way to describe what he’s doing in that video man.

I pressed play and within 1 minute dude is crying and yelling

1667305283902.jpeg

1667305301943.jpeg

Last edited:
Watched 3 minutes of that interview and think the comment section is a great example of conformational bias. He has a complete mental breakdown in the first 3 minutes and starts talking about "them raping his family", speaking in pseudo-tongues, grabs a bible for good measures and now, he has validity. Commenters are saying "deep thinker, he's talking above you and you not understanding, somethings aren't safe to speak on".

He has not said anything any other celebrity on the way out of fame has said, he said what the public wants/believes to be true about hollywood and now he's a deep thinker. :smh:
Bro needs to be open to accepting help.
This is my whole issue with the internet. Nothing and no one is ever wrong, everything gets defended so nothing progresses in the right direction. Truly sick of smart dumb ******.

That's just sad. The interviewer and all those 'he's not insane, he's speaking the truth!!' people in the comment section should be ashamed of themselves.

I think a valid discussion to be had in the face of his issues, lindsay lohan, Demi lovato, etc, is Disney's lack of resources or at least the perceived lack of resources, for their past stars.

While the WWE is not a shining star for their business practices and such, they do have a robust system to get past and present wrestlers the help they need for drugs/alcohol issues. Disney should set something up like that for the on tv personalities if that's not set up already.

This is my whole issue with the internet. Nothing and no one is ever wrong, everything gets defended so nothing progresses in the right direction. Truly sick of smart dumb ******.

Idol worship… America really wanted a dumbed down society and here we are. Like you said, the fall from attention or being an A-lister in any entertainment field will have them people doing all types of stuff for attention. It never fails.

If someone has been in the spotlight for 10, 20, 30 years, when they realize the public is starting to forget about them, they start doing outlandish stuff for attention.

Pull out a bible, speak in tongues or do anything remotely similar to a Baptist preacher and black people gone say you’re profound :lol: :lol: :lol: it never fails.

Now you’ve got the “vibrations” crowd nowadays. Everything is literally a spectacle at this point

I think a valid discussion to be had in the face of his issues, lindsay lohan, Demi lovato, etc, is Disney's lack of resources or at least the perceived lack of resources, for their past stars.

While the WWE is not a shining star for their business practices and such, they do have a robust system to get past and present wrestlers the help they need for drugs/alcohol issues. Disney should set something up like that for the on tv personalities if that's not set up already.

Some people just crave attention bro. It’s not just about drugs and alcohol.

Some people just crave attention bro. It’s not just about drugs and alcohol.

A fair number of disney's childhood stars don't have a great track record with those two items. Not saying it's Disney's fault, it's a lot of pressure to be the breadwinner of the family as a pre-teen, but there should be some safe guards if they venture down that path.

Bro Disney is a business.

The reason why Demi, Lindsay, and these other clowns end up they way they do is because they don't have a strong support system AT HOME. It's their parent's job to ensure they have the support they need.

My lil cousins have worked with Disney/Nick since 3 years old and they're normal as you can get because their parents don't play that **** :lol:

Bro Disney is a business.

The reason why Demi, Lindsay, and these other clowns end up they way they do is because they don't have a strong support system AT HOME. It's their parent's job to ensure they have the support they need.

My lil cousins have worked with Disney/Nick since 3 years old and they're normal as you can get because their parents don't play that **** :lol:

So is the WWE. Great your cousins have a support system, seems most kids in the spot light don't.

We can agree to disagree on this but I'm of the opinion, if companies have the resources to provide assistance to employees they've benefited from, they should have something for them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom