COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

sick.gif

The L96 looks off 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by swendro88

Thanks for the vids Witness!

Game looks great. I love the last video where the guy killed a few other guys at mid range by rapidly zooming in and out of his sniper scope. He was able to do it fast, didn't have to line up the shot at all just pull the trigger and dead. That's the way a sniper works! Not slow and boring, but a legitimate mid range weapon. YaY COD! And then in the other video where we see a complete lack of recoil, that's just great. I don't want to have to worry about things like recoil, just shoot and kill.

Originally Posted by AR Guy

Dude, you posted a BF3 trailer in the MW3 thread, please tell me how you have voiced your disapproval? What don't you like add something constructive because just saying "#**@! trash" adds soooooo much to the thread.

I posted the BF3 here to compare the two games and show where COD is lacking. The trailers are shot in a similar fashion so it seemed like a fair comparison. Why do we have to keep the two games to two separate threads? We SHOULD be comparing to two games.

The difference between BF "fan boys" and COD "fan boys" is that BF "fan boys" have played both series.
No we shouldn't. It's two different games. They're both military FPS but that is the only similarity the two games share. If I wanted to see BF3 game play I'd go to the BF3 thread. You've played both, good for you some people prefer the faster paced MW series and others like the team oriented BF series you don't like one guess what, nobody cares. You think MW3 is going to be trash, MW2.5, etc, etc I have a solution for you don't buy it. Problem solved, problem staying solved.

Originally Posted by swendro88

Thanks for the vids Witness!

Game looks great. I love the last video where the guy killed a few other guys at mid range by rapidly zooming in and out of his sniper scope. He was able to do it fast, didn't have to line up the shot at all just pull the trigger and dead. That's the way a sniper works! Not slow and boring, but a legitimate mid range weapon. YaY COD! And then in the other video where we see a complete lack of recoil, that's just great. I don't want to have to worry about things like recoil, just shoot and kill.

Originally Posted by AR Guy

Dude, you posted a BF3 trailer in the MW3 thread, please tell me how you have voiced your disapproval? What don't you like add something constructive because just saying "#**@! trash" adds soooooo much to the thread.

I posted the BF3 here to compare the two games and show where COD is lacking. The trailers are shot in a similar fashion so it seemed like a fair comparison. Why do we have to keep the two games to two separate threads? We SHOULD be comparing to two games.

The difference between BF "fan boys" and COD "fan boys" is that BF "fan boys" have played both series.
No we shouldn't. It's two different games. They're both military FPS but that is the only similarity the two games share. If I wanted to see BF3 game play I'd go to the BF3 thread. You've played both, good for you some people prefer the faster paced MW series and others like the team oriented BF series you don't like one guess what, nobody cares. You think MW3 is going to be trash, MW2.5, etc, etc I have a solution for you don't buy it. Problem solved, problem staying solved.

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

I mean isn't what most people wanted was a MW2 with updates to make it more balanced?  But the gameplay
from MW2 was exactly what IW wants, it appealed to the masses. So if they just upgrade some of the finer points
of gameplay this game will be just fine. 
Exactly
laugh.gif
.. dudes complainin to complain.. Everyone said COD4 was the best now they're upset this game looks like it
indifferent.gif

And cuzzo I played that bf game from last year for a few minutes and watched my boy play it, that %%*+ is TRASH.. " Ohh but u can use vehicles " 
alien.gif
 TRASH..

nerd.gif
@ Poot getting MW2.. Lets goo

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ " if i seen u i'd dap u "

I mean isn't what most people wanted was a MW2 with updates to make it more balanced?  But the gameplay
from MW2 was exactly what IW wants, it appealed to the masses. So if they just upgrade some of the finer points
Exactly
laugh.gif
.. dudes complainin to complain.. Everyone said COD4 was the best now they're upset this game looks like it
indifferent.gif

And cuzzo I played that bf game from last year for a few minutes and watched my boy play it, that %%*+ is TRASH.. " Ohh but u can use vehicles " 
alien.gif
 TRASH..

nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Im about to spam yall with videos.. Get ready.�
indifferent.gif
@ the quick scope. I'm so exhausted from the look of COD, but none the less...it's in my Gamefly Q

-The Juice

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Im about to spam yall with videos.. Get ready.�
indifferent.gif
@ the quick scope. I'm so exhausted from the look of COD, but none the less...it's in my Gamefly Q

-The Juice

LOL @ the heartbeat sensor.

There's riot shield in this right?  
devil.gif

Looking at some of the videos, looks EXACTLY like MW 2 with new maps
sick.gif

Just glad I'll be able to use the SPAS.

Originally Posted by henz0

Exactly
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

alien.gif
 TRASH..

nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This $$#% is nothing like COD4.
BC2 is legit. Just different than COD. You said it yourself COD %@%#$$ up your outlook of other games.

Oh and I just got that $$#% too (and I HATE MW2) Get on right now son.

Dont get me wrong though. MW2 is smooth as hell, guns are great, maps, all that. But the $$#% is broken. Too many flaws. You dont even have to be good at MW2 to look good.

Originally Posted by henz0

Exactly
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

alien.gif
 TRASH..

nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This $$#% is nothing like COD4.
BC2 is legit. Just different than COD. You said it yourself COD %@%#$$ up your outlook of other games.

Oh and I just got that $$#% too (and I HATE MW2) Get on right now son.

Dont get me wrong though. MW2 is smooth as hell, guns are great, maps, all that. But the $$#% is broken. Too many flaws. You dont even have to be good at MW2 to look good.

LOL @ the heartbeat sensor.

There's riot shield in this right?  
devil.gif

Looking at some of the videos, looks EXACTLY like MW 2 with new maps
sick.gif

Just glad I'll be able to use the SPAS.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

looks like they took a step back with teh red dot

The red dot that a lot of people are running looks to be customizable. There is that one, the regular red dot and the eotech.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

looks like they took a step back with teh red dot

The red dot that a lot of people are running looks to be customizable. There is that one, the regular red dot and the eotech.

i think im allowed to have on of thee types of posts since i just spammed this thread w/ gameplay vids/ for yall just for teh LULZ

All ppl do is camp on BF... Oh really? This is what�happens�to campers in BF��... In call of duty u call in an airstrike; in BF u ARE the airstrike.�

1759715-bf3_destruction_super.jpg

imitation is the biggest form of flattery

Sup.. Im MW3

b4959e18-0d02-4ea7-8b72-4cda6122253d.jpg

Fsynf.jpg

bf3_mw3_compare.jpg

Modern-Warfare-3-night-ops.jpg

Battlefield-3-fully-automatic1.jpg

im poking fun so chill ...
laugh.gif

i think im allowed to have on of thee types of posts since i just spammed this thread w/ gameplay vids/ for yall just for teh LULZ

All ppl do is camp on BF... Oh really? This is what�happens�to campers in BF��... In call of duty u call in an airstrike; in BF u ARE the airstrike.�

1759715-bf3_destruction_super.jpg

imitation is the biggest form of flattery

Sup.. Im MW3

b4959e18-0d02-4ea7-8b72-4cda6122253d.jpg

Fsynf.jpg

bf3_mw3_compare.jpg

Modern-Warfare-3-night-ops.jpg

Battlefield-3-fully-automatic1.jpg

im poking fun so chill ...
laugh.gif

These fools changed the menu's and added new maps and call it MW3.
laugh.gif
 This looks like the EXACT SAME GAME. IW about to make 20 mill off 2 weeks of work 
30t6p3b.gif

These fools changed the menu's and added new maps and call it MW3.
laugh.gif
 This looks like the EXACT SAME GAME. IW about to make 20 mill off 2 weeks of work 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom