COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Hyper

Yawn.

laugh.gif
 LIES.. 
this dude gonna have the most hours played outta anybody... on multiple accounts

Na, I'm done with online gaming.

My cousin told me today that he refuses to do anymore video game prop bets, so, there's no reason for me to play anything online anymore.

I'm just gonna stick with story driven single player games from here on out.

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Hyper

Yawn.

laugh.gif
 LIES.. 
this dude gonna have the most hours played outta anybody... on multiple accounts

Na, I'm done with online gaming.

My cousin told me today that he refuses to do anymore video game prop bets, so, there's no reason for me to play anything online anymore.

I'm just gonna stick with story driven single player games from here on out.

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by Return Of The Mac

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

The thing that gets me slightly excited is just all the possible classes u can run & KS that are specific to what roll you want to play. Plus that Mall Map looks pretty dope & Plus a NY map. & Singleplayer of course. I need to know what happens
nerd.gif

By FAR thee most�
eek.gif
pimp.gif
�i saw today�

� �

This makes no sense though.....

makes all the sense in the world to me

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im anticipating the single player mode more then the multiplayer

how's he gonna shoot down an AC-130 w/ an rpg though 
roll.gif

Youtube nerds say the video's about how
Spoiler [+]
Price ended up in the Gulag in MW2
,so maybe that puts it in context.
but overall it was pretty
pimp.gif
much improved over the last video they put out.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

The thing that gets me slightly excited is just all the possible classes u can run & KS that are specific to what roll you want to play. Plus that Mall Map looks pretty dope & Plus a NY map. & Singleplayer of course. I need to know what happens
nerd.gif

By FAR thee most�
eek.gif
pimp.gif
�i saw today�

� �

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how's he gonna shoot down an AC-130 w/ an rpg though 
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PLVN

Xtapolapacetl said:
People wonder why they made this into MW2.5. Maybe it's because of the morons who constantly keep playing MW2, a game that is still on top of the most played games online leaderboards two years after its release. Why should they try to make something different when the formula works? And on top of that they have to spend less time and money on creating a different game.

Maybe if you actually don't buy it this time (like I don't plan to do, unless it actually turns out to be very different than what I'm seeing in these previews) and keep making them rich, then they'll put an effort into making MW4 different.

Keep fighting that good fight bud.

laugh.gif

I'm not trying to fight anything, just telling it how it is. People !%**@ about it being MW2.5 while they're saying "it looks a lot like MW2, but will cop anyway". What the hell with that solve?

I don't have anything against the makers of the game though. If I could sell something two or three times over without spending a lot of resources on making it different, I'd do it too.

Originally Posted by PLVN

Xtapolapacetl said:
People wonder why they made this into MW2.5. Maybe it's because of the morons who constantly keep playing MW2, a game that is still on top of the most played games online leaderboards two years after its release. Why should they try to make something different when the formula works? And on top of that they have to spend less time and money on creating a different game.

Maybe if you actually don't buy it this time (like I don't plan to do, unless it actually turns out to be very different than what I'm seeing in these previews) and keep making them rich, then they'll put an effort into making MW4 different.

Keep fighting that good fight bud.

laugh.gif

I'm not trying to fight anything, just telling it how it is. People !%**@ about it being MW2.5 while they're saying "it looks a lot like MW2, but will cop anyway". What the hell with that solve?

I don't have anything against the makers of the game though. If I could sell something two or three times over without spending a lot of resources on making it different, I'd do it too.

Originally Posted by tml09

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how's he gonna shoot down an AC-130 w/ an rpg though�
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif

Most of those people shown are dead and if they died in this video, it WASN'T like in the game

EDIT:  After reading the spoiler, it still doesn't make any sense

Originally Posted by tml09

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how's he gonna shoot down an AC-130 w/ an rpg though�
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif

Most of those people shown are dead and if they died in this video, it WASN'T like in the game

EDIT:  After reading the spoiler, it still doesn't make any sense

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Cleaner graphics, less !%%+$%$@ perks/streaks and hopefully a system that cannot be compromised.......So far i can tell there isn't any changes.....I'm sure there's gonna be a superior class (I.E. OMA in last game) that will basically be whored and abused like a *%#*!*

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Cleaner graphics, less !%%+$%$@ perks/streaks and hopefully a system that cannot be compromised.......So far i can tell there isn't any changes.....I'm sure there's gonna be a superior class (I.E. OMA in last game) that will basically be whored and abused like a *%#*!*

3 plus pages of people *****ing, but when November 8th comes rolling around you will be asking for gamer tags or psn ids.....I DARE YOU TO REQUEST MINE...Im going to accept you..join your matches...and +!##@%$ destroy you...when I get done with you chump bum clowns yall will be putting mw3 on craigslist so damn fast.

Hell a third of you complaining suck at all COD games so yall post is irrelevant.

When mw2 dropped it was all praise...now you cry about mw3 being mw2.5...when just last year yall was running yall mouths about how mw2 would be the greatest FPS of all time if they took certain stuff out...well they did shut up.

Damn sheep, I'm a lion..and lions dont argue with sheep

3 plus pages of people *****ing, but when November 8th comes rolling around you will be asking for gamer tags or psn ids.....I DARE YOU TO REQUEST MINE...Im going to accept you..join your matches...and +!##@%$ destroy you...when I get done with you chump bum clowns yall will be putting mw3 on craigslist so damn fast.

Hell a third of you complaining suck at all COD games so yall post is irrelevant.

When mw2 dropped it was all praise...now you cry about mw3 being mw2.5...when just last year yall was running yall mouths about how mw2 would be the greatest FPS of all time if they took certain stuff out...well they did shut up.

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

oh.

oh.

But you're ({}) though

But you're ({}) though

But you're ({}) though
you the worst COD player on xbox, bum..you been avoiding me 

But you're ({}) though
you the worst COD player on xbox, bum..you been avoiding me 

mw2 would be the greatest FPS of all time if they took certain stuff out...well they did shut up.

They added a lot of dumb perks to the game though, so in the end the %%## is still
sick.gif

....and I <3 MW 2 but damn can we get something new after 2-3 years? If someone hides behind a box can it be destroyed at least? Like damn.
laugh.gif

mw2 would be the greatest FPS of all time if they took certain stuff out...well they did shut up.

They added a lot of dumb perks to the game though, so in the end the %%## is still
sick.gif

....and I <3 MW 2 but damn can we get something new after 2-3 years? If someone hides behind a box can it be destroyed at least? Like damn.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom