COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

I just started playing MW2 again for the weekend... and I'm already tired of it.

I hate some of the parts to the game. Lightweight + Marathon + Commando, people are stabbing me from 20 feet away
eyes.gif

But the worst is One Man Army + Danger Close + Grenade Launcher. Every time I get killed by a grenade launcher I assume it's Danger Close and OMA.

I'm done with MW2 again
laugh.gif

I just started playing MW2 again for the weekend... and I'm already tired of it.

I hate some of the parts to the game. Lightweight + Marathon + Commando, people are stabbing me from 20 feet away
eyes.gif

But the worst is One Man Army + Danger Close + Grenade Launcher. Every time I get killed by a grenade launcher I assume it's Danger Close and OMA.

I'm done with MW2 again
laugh.gif

so you could end up getting a kill streak long enough to where you use every perk available during that life?
gonna get abused by beastly players

so you could end up getting a kill streak long enough to where you use every perk available during that life?
gonna get abused by beastly players

Originally Posted by 0cks

So they're gonna let you fudge around with all the stats for a gun...?
Wait, is this confirmed? December any ruling on this?

laugh.gif
dude this game is looking worse and worse as the days pass.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by 0cks

So they're gonna let you fudge around with all the stats for a gun...?
Wait, is this confirmed? December any ruling on this?

laugh.gif
dude this game is looking worse and worse as the days pass.

-The Juice

laugh.gif

Im guessing he means the Proficiency Perks for every individual guns that you unlock through that guns progression ... The more you use that gun. The more Proficiency you unlock. 

This is what those perks are:

Kick (reduces gun recoil)
Impact (Bullets carry mode damage through materials)
2 Attachments (Pretty obvious)
Focus (reduce flinch when hit)
Breath (hold breath while aiming down sights)
Stability (Reduced weapon sway while aiming down the sights)

So it kinda sorta changes the stats on the gun when it comes to recoil & such (Kick)

Its not as bad as it seems i guess.. but kick could be a problem ... more lasers like the ACR in MW2

FYI: These Proficiency "Perks" are outside the normal 3-tier Perks

Edit: What im more worried about is all the "Juggernaut" aspects of the game. 

You have a 18 "Strike Package" that gives u full Juggernaut armor. Its basically PainKiller x 10

You have Juiced . A DeathStreak exactly like PainKiller

And you have the Mini-Jugg aka Ballistic Vests. Basically gives your ENTIRE TEAM the ability to take more damage. If they pick it up of course. 

Thats just a fraction of my concerns though. Panic Knifing seems to be in -__- the amount of KS. It looks like theyre stackable. Some dont reset. DeathStreaks. Is it peer to peer hosting or Dedi servers. All that & more. I can deal with the Mw2 graphics. 

honestly though. After seeing the gameplay from the Paris Map & The Mall Map.. has me slightly excited. Im just really wanting to see how the game plays out ... 

Still BF3 > MW3 though 
laugh.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

laugh.gif

Im guessing he means the Proficiency Perks for every individual guns that you unlock through that guns progression ... The more you use that gun. The more Proficiency you unlock. 

This is what those perks are:

Kick (reduces gun recoil)
Impact (Bullets carry mode damage through materials)
2 Attachments (Pretty obvious)
Focus (reduce flinch when hit)
Breath (hold breath while aiming down sights)
Stability (Reduced weapon sway while aiming down the sights)

So it kinda sorta changes the stats on the gun when it comes to recoil & such (Kick)

Its not as bad as it seems i guess.. but kick could be a problem ... more lasers like the ACR in MW2

FYI: These Proficiency "Perks" are outside the normal 3-tier Perks

Edit: What im more worried about is all the "Juggernaut" aspects of the game. 

You have a 18 "Strike Package" that gives u full Juggernaut armor. Its basically PainKiller x 10

You have Juiced . A DeathStreak exactly like PainKiller

And you have the Mini-Jugg aka Ballistic Vests. Basically gives your ENTIRE TEAM the ability to take more damage. If they pick it up of course. 

Thats just a fraction of my concerns though. Panic Knifing seems to be in -__- the amount of KS. It looks like theyre stackable. Some dont reset. DeathStreaks. Is it peer to peer hosting or Dedi servers. All that & more. I can deal with the Mw2 graphics. 

honestly though. After seeing the gameplay from the Paris Map & The Mall Map.. has me slightly excited. Im just really wanting to see how the game plays out ... 

Still BF3 > MW3 though 
laugh.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Dude comes in this thread to say BF3 > MW3, but yet, all he posts in his precious thread are PC stills. 
laugh.gif

I wont enter the MW3 thread for either system if the Battlefield troll is running it.

Dude comes in this thread to say BF3 > MW3, but yet, all he posts in his precious thread are PC stills. 
laugh.gif

I wont enter the MW3 thread for either system if the Battlefield troll is running it.

Originally Posted by ezcheese

even if it was the perfect game everyone would complain about it anyway.

and even if it was a barely decent game but with the same title, everyone would over hype it anyway.

For those who hated ghost in Black Ops, MW3 now has Assassin + Blind eye perk which is just like ghost enhanced. Heard through the grapevine, that people at XP are already abusing the hell out of that set up.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by ezcheese

even if it was the perfect game everyone would complain about it anyway.

and even if it was a barely decent game but with the same title, everyone would over hype it anyway.

For those who hated ghost in Black Ops, MW3 now has Assassin + Blind eye perk which is just like ghost enhanced. Heard through the grapevine, that people at XP are already abusing the hell out of that set up.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by PLVN

I never understood the quickscope complaints...it just becomes the same as a shotgun.

Yes.. seeing as a shotgun can kill you from the half way across the map 
eyes.gif

I've never been quickscoped from across the map...that *%#! only happens in close quarters.

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by PLVN

I never understood the quickscope complaints...it just becomes the same as a shotgun.

Yes.. seeing as a shotgun can kill you from the half way across the map 
eyes.gif

I've never been quickscoped from across the map...that *%#! only happens in close quarters.

Like I've said before if you are a serious gamer you already have a preference of which style of Multiplayer you prefer, Battlefield or COD. The reviews will come early enough to sort out which game has the better co-op and single player portions (if that matters to you). 

Like I've said before if you are a serious gamer you already have a preference of which style of Multiplayer you prefer, Battlefield or COD. The reviews will come early enough to sort out which game has the better co-op and single player portions (if that matters to you). 

cant wait for MW3, I got about 32 days played on mw2 and about 25 on cod4, I havent touched cod in awhile tho, im juiced

Back
Top Bottom