COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

With Hardline on a guy just needs 1 kill to get a new perk.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

NT should represent competitively.

I always felt there was some ++#%!! on this board who would go H.A.M on OpticGaming or another known group!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Make it Happen.
nerd.gif

PO

I always felt there was some ++#%!! on this board who would go H.A.M on OpticGaming or another known group!

Make it Happen.
nerd.gif

PO

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

theres too much !@#$ in this game im not gonna prestige or play this as much as i did MW2 or BO im playing mostly for the NT matches and for competitive, me and my boy wanna start playing competitive anyone wanna start a competitive team? holla at me

let me know.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

theres too much !@#$ in this game im not gonna prestige or play this as much as i did MW2 or BO im playing mostly for the NT matches and for competitive, me and my boy wanna start playing competitive anyone wanna start a competitive team? holla at me

let me know.

Originally Posted by PO2345

Make it Happen.
nerd.gif

PO

them dudes literally scrim all day. Most of NT dont have time for all that.

Originally Posted by PO2345

Make it Happen.
nerd.gif

PO

them dudes literally scrim all day. Most of NT dont have time for all that.

Cuzzo - i got you

PO - NT played some GB in MW2 out of the few that actually ran matches most of us never really played together we had no plan
no communication and we didnt fair to well
laugh.gif

I remember how we first got into GB. Henzo got a message on PSN
after we got done running another squad calling him a bum and a camper (which he is)
one thing led to another and we ran with it

Cuzzo - i got you

PO - NT played some GB in MW2 out of the few that actually ran matches most of us never really played together we had no plan
no communication and we didnt fair to well
laugh.gif

I remember how we first got into GB. Henzo got a message on PSN
after we got done running another squad calling him a bum and a camper (which he is)
one thing led to another and we ran with it

I thought I had this all figured out til you guys started posting your theories on Assassin and the other perks and its confusing me hahaha. I will just wait til the game drops then figure it out. Hopefully its not too OD.

I thought I had this all figured out til you guys started posting your theories on Assassin and the other perks and its confusing me hahaha. I will just wait til the game drops then figure it out. Hopefully its not too OD.

anyone got the roxio game capture?

its cheap 59.99 shipped with the machinima discount + coupon code, retail 99.99

reviews say its good for the price if you cant afford the hauppage, it comes with editing software that also gets praise, only downside is it records in 480p and lets you play in 1080i, heres a unedited vid on how it looks for mw2...think ima cop it and see for myself if its not good ill sell

reviews say its good for the price if you cant afford the hauppage, it comes with editing software that also gets praise, only downside is it records in 480p and lets you play in 1080i, heres a unedited vid on how it looks for mw2...think ima cop it and see for myself if its not good ill sell

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

the quality looks decent. I'm sure with a few tweaks the video will be a little better. Might have to cop this too.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

the quality looks decent. I'm sure with a few tweaks the video will be a little better. Might have to cop this too.

Why does this game seem so damn complicated?

I hope its just complete and utter trash and CoD dies out completely.

The FPS genre needs a facelift.

Back
Top Bottom