COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Originally Posted by henz0

Burrack & Donut Vs. Barack & DonutKiller

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

After watching that video....
Do Americans really carry guns with them when they are out/walking their dogs? Jesus. 
eek.gif

here in texas they just passed a law that allows students to be strapped up in class (college) 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

After watching that video....
Do Americans really carry guns with them when they are out/walking their dogs? Jesus. 
eek.gif

here in texas they just passed a law that allows students to be strapped up in class (college) 
tired.gif

[3] Kills: Mortar Team (can only hit 1 spot) & UAV
[4] kills: Counter UAV, SAM turret, Care Package

[5] kills: Precision Airstrike & Sentry Gun

[6] kills: Artillery Strike (3 locations vs. 1 on the mortar) & Predator Missle

[7] kills: Attack Helicopter & Stealth Bomber

[8] kills: Harrier strike & Global Hawk (displays all enemies like Blackbird)

[9] kills: Fire scout UAV (UAV & attacks enemies), Pavelow, Emergency airdrop (4 care packages), & EMP (60 seconds)

[13] kills: AC-130 

[15] kills: Chopper Gunner

[18] kills: Nuclear EMP (disables ALL perks on entire opposing team for 30 seconds)

[25] kills: Nuke

[3] Kills: Mortar Team (can only hit 1 spot) & UAV
[4] kills: Counter UAV, SAM turret, Care Package

[5] kills: Precision Airstrike & Sentry Gun

[6] kills: Artillery Strike (3 locations vs. 1 on the mortar) & Predator Missle

[7] kills: Attack Helicopter & Stealth Bomber

[8] kills: Harrier strike & Global Hawk (displays all enemies like Blackbird)

[9] kills: Fire scout UAV (UAV & attacks enemies), Pavelow, Emergency airdrop (4 care packages), & EMP (60 seconds)

[13] kills: AC-130 

[15] kills: Chopper Gunner

[18] kills: Nuclear EMP (disables ALL perks on entire opposing team for 30 seconds)

[25] kills: Nuke

I really hope they don't stack, but seeing an 18 and 25 kill streak they probably will
sick.gif

EMP only 9 kills? I'm rolling with CounterUAV, Global Hawk, and EMP #ImmaTroll (I heart Sentry Gun too though)

....and please make the RPG stronger than it was on Black Ops.

I really hope they don't stack, but seeing an 18 and 25 kill streak they probably will
sick.gif

EMP only 9 kills? I'm rolling with CounterUAV, Global Hawk, and EMP #ImmaTroll (I heart Sentry Gun too though)

....and please make the RPG stronger than it was on Black Ops.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

The amount of camping that I foresee 
sick.gif
Once you become familiar with the maps they are usually easy to take out.....unless they lay on the ground in the bushes wearing their tampons.
sick.gif

They usually only get away with it once since they usually stay in the same spot, quick flank with RPG and they won't ever lay there.
laugh.gif

sick.gif
Once you become familiar with the maps they are usually easy to take out.....unless they lay on the ground in the bushes wearing their tampons.
sick.gif

They usually only get away with it once since they usually stay in the same spot, quick flank with RPG and they won't ever lay there.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

pretty much
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

pretty much
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom