COD : WARZONE anyone playing?

What AR do you guys recommend using? I thought I could use the M16 or the QBZ, but I'm indecisive.

"New map" is alright. It was fun to get a feel of the new areas playing solos.

But I already know that gigantic antenna is going to be a hot spot for folks to camp.

Mlb been having my full attention 26 hours already into the game lol

i grabbed it the 20th
Im sure over weekend ill check this duty out but been watching nickmercs nothing too crazy

it does seem like weapon balance is a lot better though after that update

Revamped map is refreshing.

Not the Brand new map we've all been waiting for but its the best update since Halloween.

Also hearing Krig is the new Meta.

Excited for the changes/new guns.

We still out here!?!?

I hearing hackers done ran a lot of people off but we still here getting dubs.... NO HACKS!

Season 5 coming!

BOCW-S5-Announcement-ROADMAP.jpg

Im excited for the new Pacific Island map, not sure how they will integrate the modern weapons with Vanguard weapons though.

Nters didn't wanna squad up.
I get on here and there for a couple of dubs a week still. It's still fun in my eyes even tho everyone hates caldera
Word I don’t think it’s THAT bad. Definitely has its issues and ain’t hitting the same as original Warzone during peak COVID times. But I still mess with it if I got some time to kill. The new rebirth update they recently put out was pretty cool too definitely freshened up the map.

I hope they come with some heat for MW2/WZ2

I still play but no were near as much as I used too. I hate caldera, they should have kept Verdasnk and had a rotation of maps. I was never much of a rebirth guy so I def miss Verdasnk.

caldera was really bad but tbh the game just dont feel rewarding after getting kills

i went back to Apex ranked and never looked back.. i legit aint touch this game since prob december around chirstmas when that dumb *** Krampus was in game

Back
Top Bottom