COD : WARZONE anyone playing?

Can’t play Warzone right now with the DMR meta

It’s Annoying But There Will Always Be A Few Guns Post Patches That Are OP.

Id Say It’s The First Time I’ve Played A COD And Have A High Number Of Guns I Can Cycle Thru.

DMR is completely busted, I'll stick to Mortal Kombat until they nerf that nonsense

Yeah that DMR is so damn annoying :lol:

i have it unlocked but it’s so OP it’s kinda wack. I’ll use it from time to time if im struggling but I prefer my Kilo and Mac 10

Those Diamatti dual pistols are a problem too, i see someone running at me with those and im shook :lol: things will fry you before you know what happened. Im sure a nerf for both those and the DMR is coming soon.

We should def get an NT private lobby going

I have it leveled up all the way. If you don’t have Cold War, go on plunder and do supply runs.

Nah, I have cold war.

Im anal about leveling up every gun and im going for that dark ether (sp) came.

Just got my ARs diamond, about to start on the SMGs.

Im still roll with the Kilo/HDR in Warzone.

Yeah that DMR is so damn annoying :lol:

i have it unlocked but it’s so OP it’s kinda wack. I’ll use it from time to time if im struggling but I prefer my Kilo and Mac 10

Those Diamatti dual pistols are a problem too, i see someone running at me with those and im shook :lol: things will fry you before you know what happened. Im sure a nerf for both those and the DMR is coming soon.

We should def get an NT private lobby going

No doubt, anyone who's active in here post your usernames and I'll add tm. It would be really dope to have an NT private lobby :nthat:

DMR def needs a nerf, it's more of a problem than the r9 was but we saw how long it took for them to nerf that so we'll see...

DMR nerf is probably going to be tomorrow. XM4 and AMAX will supposedly be the meta after.

RIP if you get caught slippin' out in the open field by a team with DMRs. :lol:

No doubt, anyone who's active in here post your usernames and I'll add tm. It would be really dope to have an NT private lobby :nthat:

DMR def needs a nerf, it's more of a problem than the r9 was but we saw how long it took for them to nerf that so we'll see...

Yeah the R9 was a problem, but at least it was strictly a threat close range. This DMR does R9 damage at any range :lol:

Sticking with my Kilo + Mac10 or KAR98 class, the FFAR has been a beast for me as far as ground loot goes, tempted to make a class

#kilogang!

Is that your OG load out or is that your clutch time load out?

Only asking because your barrel and scope look short range.

Talk to me!

kilo all the way bruh! That’s my og load out I usually run a sniper behind it to help with range

7E9F1DE6-694D-47B4-BB15-E0E17530B0E0.jpeg

Personally best and we got the dubby!

Yes. Season 2 released last month and competition has been pretty fun.

I still play but only because it's the only game my group of friends plays. The amount of bugs and glitches this game has even after a year is insane. Not to mention still no anti cheat and a sbmm algorithm that punishes you for even remotely being good lol.

they must of done something with the lobbies

im at a 1.47 KD and just last night i had a game where i had 13 kills, 16 Kills and a win and then 18 kills

dudes im running into are straight BOTS (not really) but you know what i mean, its like they just got the game and cant aim for ****...something is fishy

but this nuke needs to happen asap im so sick of this damn map and everything about warzone meta

Back
Top Bottom