Cold Weather Unappreciated... Vol. -7 degrees

ranges in the negatives in nebraska too...
im tired of it... and driving in snow is
eyes.gif

sun and light (summer) has happy written all over it... darkness and cold has sad/depression written all over it.
cold weather is cool at first, but gets old fast.. summer/heat never gets old.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

I live in Oklahoma, normally warm, and it was 13 degrees this morning. What's worse is it starts off bitterly cold but warms up to reasonable temperature around 10:30 so you end up leaving the house layered in sweats, jeans, hoodies, and big jackets only to end up uncomfortably over dressed a few hours later as it turns to t shirt weather and the cold wind just stops. I think we had a high like 51 today

where in OK? my boy at work is from durant, he just moved up here 3 weeks ago and he wants to commit that every time he walks outside here he says.
laugh.gif

Lawton. What, does he hate the weather or just the city? I've never been to Durant, sounds like one of those, "don't get pulled over while there/ don't get lost there at night" cities. If he wants faster pace, he's only 90 minutes from Dallas, 150 to OKC, Lawton, or Tulsa.

i dont think i was clear in my post, he moved to minneapolis from durant, he likes it here but the -10 is killin him he says.
laugh.gif

he hates durant, and has no fam. so he just decided to spontaneously move to minneapolis. he had two friends od on xanex in the last year there and hesaid he had to get out of durant after that cause its just a waste of your life to live there. dude likes it here in minneapolis but the cold is about toforce him to move again.

I know this doesnt compare to what yall are saying but its been like 20-25 degrees with no cloud cover here in Seattle for the past couple days/nights and itis just FREEZING. I cant take it anymore i walk outside on campus at night and i start getting convulsions im So cold!! all the fountains and stuff at UW arefrozen solid!

just started getting cold here in seattle. lowest we got is like high 20s i think. weird thing is, whenever it rains its warm so there is no snow. past fewdays its been 20-30 degrees and its been sunny and clear.

I live in Oklahoma, normally warm, and it was 13 degrees this morning. What's worse is it starts off bitterly cold but warms up to reasonable temperature around 10:30 so you end up leaving the house layered in sweats, jeans, hoodies, and big jackets only to end up uncomfortably over dressed a few hours later as it turns to t shirt weather and the cold wind just stops. I think we had a high like 51 today

where in OK? my boy at work is from durant, he just moved up here 3 weeks ago and he wants to commit that every time he walks outside here he says.
laugh.gif

Lawton. What, does he hate the weather or just the city? I've never been to Durant, sounds like one of those, "don't get pulled over while there/ don't get lost there at night" cities. If he wants faster pace, he's only 90 minutes from Dallas, 150 to OKC, Lawton, or Tulsa.

i dont think i was clear in my post, he moved to minneapolis from durant, he likes it here but the -10 is killin him he says.
laugh.gif

he hates durant, and has no fam. so he just decided to spontaneously move to minneapolis. he had two friends od on xanex in the last year there and he said he had to get out of durant after that cause its just a waste of your life to live there. dude likes it here in minneapolis but the cold is about to force him to move again.

Ok I get ya. Yea, no way I'd like sub zero temperatures. I lived in Germany and it got cold, but not that cold and I was like 5-7th grade at the timeso no driving for me and we could just sled all day. In Minnesota, yall got to %%+# with snowchains and all that +#@$, freezing lakes, hell nah. Not for me.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

he hates durant, and has no fam. so he just decided to spontaneously move to minneapolis. he had two friends od on xanex in the last year there and he said he had to get out of durant after that cause its just a waste of your life to live there. dude likes it here in minneapolis but the cold is about to force him to move again.

Ok I get ya. Yea, no way I'd like sub zero temperatures. I lived in Germany and it got cold, but not that cold and I was like 5-7th grade at the time so no driving for me and we could just sled all day. In Minnesota, yall got to %%+# with snowchains and all that +#@$, freezing lakes, hell nah. Not for me.

it doesn't even snow like it did 10 years ago. this year it snowed over an inch maybe 4 times. its just coldhere for no damn reason, it doesn't even snow.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by m1ke check

50 Degrees here in Cali, and im freezing
laugh.gif

Yea it's 40 right now, but it's raining too. If there's one thing I hate it's the rain
mad.gif
. Can't wait for this summer.

There's going to be lots of interesting things to do and wear haha.
devil.gif
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by m1ke check

50 Degrees here in Cali, and im freezing
laugh.gif

Seriously. I don't know what to do with myself. I swore off cold weather after I moved out of Chitown. Glad this is just about as cold as it gets, butfreezing rain does suck.

cold weather isnt that bad in Texas....
i think the lowest it goes is like 30 which isnt bad for people in the negatives right now

Back
Top Bottom