COLIN COWHERD OR DAN PATRICK? WHO U ROCKIN WITH?

i started feeling this way once he started calling floyd a "coward" 3 years back , i ALWAYS put on
PTI the monday after a floyd fight to see what he has to say. maybe cus i follow boxing n have family
that trainers in the fam , but throwing around "coward" to a prize fighter is such a no-no to me in sport journalism
especially when u never laced them up , and the guy cant name 10 current fighters.

Wow :lol: Wilbon really is a clown for that :lol:

For the LA people, Max & Marcellus is good talk.  Lakers all day everyday.

Not for "LA people," for Lakers' fans. As a Clippers fan, I don't mess with any of the ESPN 710 shows exacly because its Lakers all day everyday. Mason and Ireland are the worst.

Ireland works for the Lakers, so what do you expect? Last time a checked Radio was still a business. No one in LA wants to hear about the Clippers all day :lol:

Last edited:
I like both of these guys. I prefer Colin Cowherd because of his topics. Dan Patrick is an amazing interviewer. How come Jim Rome is not in this discussion?
happy.gif

Dan Patrick and it's not even close. I categorize Cowherd & Bayless in the same troll category.

Haha bro your stupid.

Cowherd says crazy **** but he is usually right. And his analogies are second to none, they don't get old. He says a lotta **** people don't want to hear and it is true.

Gottlieb and SVP are also good. Dan Patrick bores me.

Ireland works for the Lakers, so what do you expect? Last time a checked Radio was still a business. No one in LA wants to hear about the Clippers all day :lol:

I'm not saying they should be talking about the Clippers all day, just that they talk about something other than the Lakers occassionally. Last time I checked, the Dodgers, Angels, Kings, Galaxy, UCLA and USC are all still around too. Just mix it up a little bit.

The shows on AM 570 talk a lot about the Lakers too, but they do a much better job than ESPN radio of mixing the topics up some.

Dan Patrick and it's not even close. I categorize Cowherd & Bayless in the same troll category.

Haha bro your stupid.

Cowherd says crazy **** but he is usually right. And his analogies are second to none, they don't get old. He says a lotta **** people don't want to hear and it is true.

Gottlieb and SVP are also good. Dan Patrick bores me.
sick.gif

He's gotten a little better but I still rather not listen to him..

You guys remember his interview with Jim Mora?
laugh.gif

DP. Cowherd goes on too many senseless rants about topics where his knowledge is obviously limited. Russillo is my favorite espn radio personality.

Last edited:
Cowherd is awesome :lol:

Says some **** I don't agree with always but I like his perspectives on things and find him entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom