Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I watched like 15 mins of that joint.

Such much buffoonery it made my head hurt. It is truly amazing how much passion some people put into sounding like a dumb ***

Dude is getting all his info from an OG. Solid info some of it. But he dilutes it through the misplaced aggression, ignorance and the arrogance of a 20 year old. I watch his vids for lulz mostly but there’s a Jewl every now and then.

The actual photo

IMG_20170929_080732.jpg

Those clowns wanna play victims so bad :rofl:,it's pathetic

As a member of the “secret society” of Kappa Alpha Psi, please debunk this foolishness. Kaep unintentionally sacrificed his career for a subject minorities argued for centuries.

Video is all over the place. Dude is protesting police brutality and giving hundreds of thousands and material items and food to charities and people who need it to purposely start a race war?

And he's actually secretly gay?

What :lol:

The actual photo

IMG_20170929_080732.jpg

Those clowns wanna play victims so bad :rofl:,it's pathetic

The one thing about racist is how unintentionally humorous they can be :lol:.

Like, that video of them all loud and proud...crying and burning game tickets....with the anthem playing in the background had me rollin :lol:.

This photoshop and the comments are disturbing and funny at the same time.

I went to a catholic middle school/ junior high.
I stopped gettin up out my seat for the anthem since 8th grade. Nobody said anything to me
This is 1998. Mom and dad made sure I knew my heritage and the history of blacks in America.
Knowing what I did, I saw the hypocrisy in what was going on.
Everyone stood for the pledge and anthem every morning. I just sad there.
Got 3 others to join me. Nothing bad ever came of it.

I went to a pretty liberal non-freakshow Catholic high school as well. We never had national anthems; we only had completely optional morning prayers once a week. I never participated in them and never got treated any differently. Most of our award-winning students were atheist/non Catholic. Strange how a private religious high school in California can be more relaxed and liberal than a random @#$@ public school in the South and Midwest

]https://www.yahoo.com/news/bar-homemade-apos-lynch-kaepernick-173423896.html

Bar With Homemade 'Lynch Kaepernick' Doormat Can't Figure Out Why Everyone Is Calling It Racist

A Lake Ozark, Missouri, bar named SNAFU (yes, really) is living up to its name this week, after strategically affixing the Marshawn Lynch and Colin Kaepernick jerseys to the sidewalk outside the bar’s entrance.

Passerby Taylor Sloan noticed the display on Sunday and called out the bar on Facebook.

“There’s a reason why the NAACP issued a travel warning for Missouri,” Sloan wrote in the post, alongside a photo of the doormat. “Pretty obvious the lack of professionalism at this bar. You lost my business the moment you decided to showcase this kind of behavior.”

IMG_0004.PNG

IMG_0005.PNG

Last edited:
"The way they were displayed were purely out of accident." :smh:

I hope somebody accidentally drops a whiskey bottle full of gasoline with an ignited rag coming out the end through the window of that bar.

I went to a pretty liberal non-freakshow Catholic high school as well. We never had national anthems; we only had completely optional morning prayers once a week. I never participated in them and never got treated any differently. Most of our award-winning students were atheist/non Catholic. Strange how a private religious high school in California can be more relaxed and liberal than a random @#$@ public school in the South and Midwest
Are in-school prayers generally optional or mandatory? Either way in the latter case I would find that extremely disturbing.

Are in-school prayers generally optional or mandatory? Either way in the latter case I would find that extremely disturbing.

Not really, seems like he went to a private Catholic run school. So pray is allowed.

Generally you can't mandate pray in public schools. I say generally, because some educators try anyway.

Not really, seems like he went to a private Catholic run school. So pray is allowed.

Generally you can't mandate pray in public schools. I say generally, because some educators try anyway.

Yeah, it was a private high school. Religion isn't even brought up in Bay Area public high schools. The only reason I went to a Catholic high school is because the ones in the Bay Area are known for very strong academics. Actually, I wanted to go to my local high school with the rest of my friends, but the school was pretty bad at the time, and my parents bribed me to cooperate and go to the private school by buying me an iPod :lol:

Back
Top Bottom