Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mormons ain't even let ****** inside the church until about 30 years ago. Christianity is **** **** but like dude said up top, a black Mormon is a whole nother level of "that don't make sense".

Jabari's mom is a Tongan Mormon from like Utah. His pops is a former NBA player from the Southside of Chicago. Bari was raised in it by his moms. Don't think him being raised Mormon takes away anything from his upbringing, or his worldview as a black dude from Chicago. Dude is also mad young. He's learning about himself and growing on and off the court.

Always been a young dude with a great head on his shoulders. #BariGotNext :pimp:

Mormon dude at my job... Seems cool, but the one thing that constantly plays in the back of my mind..

'People like myself just recently stopped being consider inhuman devils to your religion, right? Yeah I don't really want to be cool with you, sorry'

Bari is half Tongan? :wow:

Makes sense.

That explains the auntie arms, also means he probably gonna play until he's 40.

Last edited:
Jabari's mom is a Tongan Mormon from like Utah. His pops is a former NBA player from the Southside of Chicago. Bari was raised in it by his moms. Don't think him being raised Mormon takes away anything from his upbringing, or his worldview as a black dude from Chicago. Dude is also mad young. He's learning about himself and growing on and off the court.

Always been a young dude with a great head on his shoulders. #BariGotNext :pimp:

Yea this is all true though, can't knock him for what he's raised in especially since through all of his words and actions, he's shown maturity and self awareness that a lot guys his age don't have.

How can you be a black Mormon when they teach that your existence is a curse

Any dude rocking with that, especially a black man, is immediately suspect

Y'all wildin

Last edited:

Y'all wildin
It really is mind blowing. I give him a pass tho because he didn't choose it. I'm having the same issue right now with the woman I want to marry. She's a jehovah witness...and that **** is BIZARRE. I don't understand how any black person can willingly practice that ****. I feel sorry for her because she's brainwashed and doesn't know it. I been doing some soul searching to find out if I really wanna get into this. I'm not down with having my kids prescribe to that nonsense.

Y'all wildin
It really is mind blowing. I give him a pass tho because he didn't choose it. I'm having the same issue right now with the woman I want to marry. She's a jehovah witness...and that **** is BIZARRE. I don't understand how any black person can willingly practice that ****. I feel sorry for her because she's brainwashed and doesn't know it. I been doing some soul searching to find out if I really wanna get into this. I'm not down with having my kids prescribe to that nonsense.
Man im sorry

As a dude that came from a heavily Christian family and came out @ 13 to tell my family I thought that **** was ridiculous...

There reaches a point when logic has to override that BS, I cant respect someone that still prescribes to nonsense just because they were raised on it

Damn that's a tough one my g. :smh:

I 150% feel you on not wanting that pushed on or even around your kids.

It's hard/close to impossible to undo decades of conditioning though, no matter how crazy it seems from the outside looking in.

Especially when you involve religions/belief systems, wish you the best with that king.

I think y'all need to research Jabari Parker and his family's background in the south side of Chicago....before y'all pass judgment on the YOUNG BROTHER and call him "Suspect" for being apart of a faith he was "RAISED IN" by his mother.

Bari's pops played over 6 years in the league. Was a first round pick. Instead of taking his bread and jetsettting somewhere to the far suburbs....he decided to raise his own family in a modest house in the south side of Chicago. Not only that, the Parker's home was a safe haven for the neighborhood kids who didn't have the same comfort asand Jabari and his siblings.

The Sonny Parker Foundation has served Thousands of kids in the community.

"In 1990, Parker established the non-profit Sonny Parker Youth Foundation (SPYF) in his hometown of Chicago. The foundation is designed to provide year-round educational, recreational, and multi-cultural programs for inner-city children from kindergarten through 12th grade. Through after-school and weekend programs, the foundation provides tutoring, ACT/SAT preparation, parents' workshops, job training, mentoring, career planning, and physical education in the hopes of improving the reading and writing skills of the students and preparing them to become more productive citizens.[11] Parker is the president of the organization and is active in its daily activities.[1]"

This is what Bari was raised in. Giving back to the community he lives in. Trying to better it day by day. There are countless stories of the young brother standing up for causes. So Jabari standing WITH Kaep is par of the course of who he is.

Mormons ain't even let ****** inside the church until about 30 years ago. Christianity is **** **** but like dude said up top, a black Mormon is a whole nother level of "that don't make sense".
Didn't even know Mormons looked at black people that way. I think we have like 2 or 3 Mormon congregations in the entire country over here so I know very little about them. I've always put them in the same category as Jehovah witnesses; harmless lunatics.

Ain't just black ppl either. Everybody but white ppl have been cursed. Given its era of origin there's some particular disgusting ideology in regards to the natives of this country and the color of their skin.

Its a real specific racist driven branch of Christianity with a lot of its reasoning and "answers".

Like regular racists interpret(ed) the bible a certain way to justify racism. These dudes instilled racism in to the foundation so you don't even have to interpret.

These magic underwear freaks are sick.

Last edited:
I'm with Kap all the way. America used to be the greatest country in the world. 

^^^^

My son Wavy coming through with the knowledge. :pimp:

Remember reading about his fam when he was still at Simeon, his pops is a real one and he doesn't fall far from the tree.

Idk his current relationship with his faith but I do know that the young brother has done nothing but positive things off the court and is an absolute baller on it.

The whole fam is suspect for buying in to that faith. Not just him. Obviously he's been indoctrinated. It's a whole different koolaid.

Nice to read the fam provided for the community though. Not saying they can't be good ppl.

Back
Top Bottom