Colin Kaepernick Jordan Shopping

whats "wackness" is the dudes in here talking smack about some shoes when they dont even own a car of house in their name. :rollin "but i have heat" :x :lol

like a bunch of women hating on a girl because "her heels are whack" :rolleyes

Damn how far is your head up his ***?

I have a car and house in my name kid

And if you're on NT and don't know what I'm referring too, you need to find another site.

Magic must be tired from jumping over the fence every thread 
mean.gif

He hates kids and resellers and feels they shouldn't buy J's unless they saw him play. Now he's being a child, addressing a segment about a starting QB and his "whack" collection like it affects CK in the slightest.

It's nice to have a groupie, but go take your pom poms somewhere else.

And if you're on NT and don't know what I'm referring too, you need to find another site.
Yet you worry about another mans shoe collection like a female worried about another girls handbags.... Mmmmk. Keep up the good work kid!

Last edited:
Yet you worry about another mans shoe collection.... Mmmmk. Keep up the good work!

What is this topic about? So why exactly are you in this thread?

I said one sentence about it and kept it moving.

This is niketalk.com not crybabies.com

Wipe your tears TO

who cares let that _ do him. My son finally got that guap let him do him and ball out.

none of these guys got shoes older than the lebron 8s.
Lmao - My house was robbed several years ago -

I had all OG jordans from my first pair of 2's to  playoff 12's .. a lot of them were beat, but they were OG and actually worn .. 

Then I had everything else I ever wanted - Came to be, the kid that stole my kicks was someone from the neighborhood that saw me every day coming into the 7/11 with different kicks ..

Insurance was great ... :)

wtf are you talkingabout? i don't care

These sneaker shopping vids with athletes/celebrities is getting lame, same **** with every time. Pretty sure if anyone had that kind of money they would spend it on shoes and called them self's a sneakerhead smh

I was going to include Red Suede 21 and 23's .. but decided not to .. although a Jordan is much more like a Jordan Brand not true Jordan. If that make sense ... I sold my titanium and only kept my allstarts and stealth .... 
I hate the 23's...feels like I'm walking on heels or some ****. 

Got rid of those quick. 

it's whatever

more impressive is the regular, everyday type dude who you would least suspect to be a collector and kills it with his insignt

this dude buys cause he can, cause it's a fashion thing to him. ehh

The amount of salty *** ************* in this thread
laugh.gif
The amount of caping in here is what's.
laugh.gif

These sneaker shopping vids with athletes/celebrities is getting lame, same **** with every time. Pretty sure if anyone had that kind of money they would spend it on shoes and called them self's a sneakerhead smh
Exactly!
it's whatever

more impressive is the regular, everyday type dude who you would least suspect to be a collector and kills it with his insignt

this dude buys cause he can, cause it's a fashion thing to him. ehh
This

Wait so withh the money he got.... that's his collection and he's a "sneakerhead"??:lol

Shoot, the neighborhood teen that mows my lawn as well as others in the neighborhood and works at carls jr has a better collection than this dude

Back
Top Bottom