COLLECTION VINTAGE NIKE (UPDATED 15/08)

Originally Posted by briannnnn

My comments will be in italics
Originally Posted by kapepper

231124_391bf4e900_l.jpg

Never knew that the smaller-sized AM93s have what looks like a modified AM93 midsole with an AM87 (or AM90) air unit. But at least I now know the colorway of those particular AM93s.

Also odd that the tongue has "Nike Air" and not "AIR MAX"

these are indeed a pair of AM93s but in a smaller size, sometimes the kids version of shoes doe change the design of the shoes...for example the air international is considered as the smaller version of the AM180
147856_5cac2cbb0d_l.jpg

your otrher question:

this air structure I

Air structureII

and air structure III

Originally Posted by kapepper

Hi NT

Finally took some time of posting most of the collection, missed a some, but will post them later on...
hope you enjoy some vintage nike, because if not, you aint gonna find recent nike in this collection post...only and only vintage..

greetings to all members of team vintage heat!
keep vintage nike alive on NT
wink.gif

Nike basketball....
250994_93ad0cdfbe_l.jpg
228100_619afdc7c7_l.jpg
189935_44de37a5b9_l.jpg
189934_328988d675_l.jpg
NOT MUCH OF A VINTAGE NIKE LOVER BUT I LIKED THEM RED NIKES JUST BECAUSE THEY BE LOOKING LIKE THE JORDAN IV's AND MUCH RESPECT TO U BECAUSEKEEPING THEM OG 8's IN MINT CONDITION LOOKING FOR THE PLAYOFFS AND THE WHITE 8's ARE SICK!!! KEEP IT UP!

Karl~ I love the passion you have for the Vintage Nike's. One of my Favorite things about collecting is seeing thespecific passions people have. Thats what makes collecting special. Shoes represent you as a person. So its cool to see guys that only buy Terminators, you gotdude who just love AJ1's, you got sample lovers who love design, and the AM guys and team AF1 people. You are one of the guys that makes collecting and theoverall culture of shoes special. Keep it bro.

You still owe finding me some Orange soled air Maria's, and hybrid AM1/90's. And now I want an OG waffle solefrom the waffle iron!

Huarache Light....just beautiful. have an extra sz 9 in there?
Great collection btw.

188577_131cf65905_l.jpg

what are these? tech challenge II kids? I take it they are kids version with some stuff modified on them design wise. the kids versions are the most basic butstill appeal to me.

the non air in the heel has that air trainer 1 vibe, then you have the forefoot horizontial material design. then that touch of red on the lace loop. sosimple yet so nice

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

188577_131cf65905_l.jpg

what are these? tech challenge II kids? I take it they are kids version with some stuff modified on them design wise. the kids versions are the most basic but still appeal to me.

the non air in the heel has that air trainer 1 vibe, then you have the forefoot horizontial material design. then that touch of red on the lace loop. so simple yet so nice

wally, these are actually the Air Tech Challenge Court I lows from 1988 (or 89 i have to check)

but all true what you have said about these: simple yet beautifull

my jaw is still on the floor... i truly adore nikes vintage simplicity and perfect color placement and choice of bright and vibrant colors... some almost 20years old

Back
Top Bottom