College Admission and Hosuing Question

I plan on attending WVU in the spring. I just paid my housing deposit on wednesday though and the semester starts on monday. Will I be able to get housing orshould i just chalk it?

i'm always amazed by people that ask such serious questions about school, etc. on NT...

i'd (along with the rest of NT I'm sure) would love to help you, but 99.9% of us can't really give you an accurate answer for sure.

You need to call the housing office first thing tomorrow...set your alarm for 8 am and make the call OP.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

i'm always amazed by people that ask such serious questions about school, etc. on NT...

i'd (along with the rest of NT I'm sure) would love to help you, but 99.9% of us can't really give you an accurate answer for sure.

You need to call the housing office first thing tomorrow...set your alarm for 8 am and make the call OP.

Real muth @%%$%! talk

Originally Posted by LarryEastwood

I was just asking to get an opnion...maybe someone went through the same thing
word, i understand, and i'm not tryin to be a jerk. i guess if you paid the deposit now before move in, you should be good...ASSUMING thereis available rooms...

but again, make sure to call homey! best of luck.

i think you are absurdly late for housing but call. No one here will really know the answer unless they work in the undergrad housing dept at WVU

this happened to my friend our 3rd year of college. we're only guaranteed student housing the first 2 years but he decided to gamble on it and it sohappened that they finally formally offered him housing on the first day of classes. needless to say he wasn't gonna be SOL so he screwed the deposit andfound off-campus housing instead.

you should really check with your housing office though. some communities have a deadline for that kind of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom