College heads...

i live a block away from campus & have no breaks . . but if a class lets out early i just bike / walk back home & chill for a bit.

when i lived further away from campus i would go to the library & chill . . or hang out in the common areas.

DeadsetAce wrote:
stop fronting like you go to college. my dude plays xbox and eats carls jr thrice daily
laugh.gif

its not a college, its a university. cause i'm an american and i believe in public schools and D-1 sports. there's a nobel laureate from UCR coming tospeak @gtown. you might wanna check out. nacho thinks you need A LIL TASTE A DA GLORY.

back on topic, if you play more video games now than you did in high school, you're doing something wrong. going home to play video games is almost as biga mistake as shawn kemp's last 6 kids.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Do you stay on campus in between class or just go home? I have a 2 hour break and I refuse to go home because I know I'll just play video games thru class. If you stay what do you do to pass time?

You bring your hw or study materials? I hope you're only a first year...

I go to school right in the middle of downtown Chicago, so I just chill, hit up a few stores, maybe catch something to eat and then go back to class.

There's a kick it spot where all my bros and ladies chill on campus at a certain time or in between classes.. either that or I'll get stuff done forwork or be in the library studying.

Back
Top Bottom