college kid dunks on LeBron; Nike takes the tapes

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Lebron doesn't get dunked on remember? He gets "dunked by"

roll.gif

They were split into teams, and LeBron had his own team. In all the college player's eyes, I could see a little fire burning, with all of them itching to show what they have against arguably the best player in the world. One player in particular definitely left their mark in Jordan Crawford of Xavier. On an inbounds play, The King was a step slow, and Crawford put a two-hand dunk on him.
Story is that Nike confiscated any video of this to protect LeBron's image
roll.gif

Fundamental21Ticket:
They were split into teams, and LeBron had his own team. In all the college player's eyes, I could see a little fire burning, with all of them itching to show what they have against arguably the best player in the world. One player in particular definitely left their mark in Jordan Crawford of Xavier. On an inbounds play, The King was a step slow, and Crawford put a two-hand dunk on him.
Story is that Nike confiscated any video of this to protect LeBron's image
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im Not You:
Lebron doesn't get dunked on remember? He gets "dunked by"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

haiti5:
everybody in the gym got "flashed" MIB style
laugh.gif

neuralizer.jpg

http://gary-parrish.blogs...s/entry/6271764/15942689

AKRON, Ohio -- You want to see video of Xavier's Jordan Crawford dunking on LeBron James?

If so, too bad.

Because you're not going to see it.

Thanks to Nike.

Turns out, there were at least two cameras rolling Monday night when Crawford dunked on James during a pick-up game here at the LeBron James Skills Academy. It was a two-handed jam, the kind that would've circulated quickly on YouTube. But Nike officials eliminated that possibility shortly after the dunk happened by allegedly confiscating tapes from various cameramen.

Freelance photographer Ryan Miller was one of the cameramen shooting the game.

He told CBSSports.com that Nike Basketball Senior Director Lynn Merritt took his tape.

"He just said, 'We have to take your tape,'" Miller said. "They took it from other guys, too."

Worth noting is that there is no policy against filming at the LeBron James Skills Academy, and Miller said he had been filming all day without incident. Nobody ever told him to stop. Nobody ever said there was a problem ... until after Crawford dunked on James.

"LeBron called Lynn over and told him something," Miller said. "That's how I knew his name was Lynn. LeBron said, 'Hey, Lynn. Come here.'"

Minutes later, Miller said Merritt demanded his tape.

"There's nothing I can think of besides LeBron just not wanting it online," Miller said. "It's a good story to tell people, I guess. But then again, I'm kind of pissed. I lost my tape."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what a fraud

Wow Lebron is a little #$$%@ for that move seriously......
smh.gif

Your not god, so he gives a @*** if you get dunked on.....
indifferent.gif

yes I'm mad because that's mad grimy

Turns out, there were at least two cameras rolling Monday night when Crawford dunked on James during a pick-up game here at the LeBron James Skills Academy

LMFAO @ Nike had to step in to protect King Crab's *(&#$, pathetic.
laugh.gif

Dude got schooled in his Skills Academy. Shut it down please.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom