college kid dunks on LeBron; Nike takes the tapes

This thread is going AT LEAST 10+ pages...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
I dont understand whats the big deal about being dunked on, when you play good D consistantly its bound to happen. Not that serious that they have to deletethe footage.. LeBron is my dude but
alien.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

sources say it was from the free throw line
sick.gif

Post legit sources or ducktales...that being said, I'm obviously a huge LBJ fan, but if this story is true...THIS IS SUCH A %%+#% MOVE!
indifferent.gif

What happened to "We are all WITNESSES"?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

smh.gif
I dont understand whats the big deal about being dunked on, when you play good D consistantly its bound to happen. Not that serious that they have to delete the footage..

Nike is the one making this a bigger deal than it is. by not letting the video circulate may create just as much buzz as if the video was out there.

can someone who was there at the LEAST make a cartoon/comic about it.... just sounds ridicolous especially the taking away of vids and cameras....smh lebronkeep taking L's

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

man this dude needs to get into the nab already to do it in front of us all. shame on lebron

My dude ("The Dunker") is ONLY going to be a redshirt soph @ X (Indiana transfer).
laugh.gif
...GO MUSKIES!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jetpackbirdy

Nike is the one making this a bigger deal than it is. by not letting the video circulate may create just as much buzz as if the video was out there.

you know lebron put nike up to it.....

the dunk must have been nasty though
sick.gif
but real talk lebron is a lil prima donna

Haha just when Al Harrington yammed it on Prince James, this will be stricken, word to the Ten Commandments movie.

wow i'm a lebron fan but that is lame nike and/or lebron would confiscate that because i'm sure we'd all love to see that. i remember a coupleyears back i think oj mayo was just fresh out of high school and there was a vid of a pickup game at some bball camp kobe was at too and oj jammed it on kobepretty good.
Originally Posted by Statis22

I still wanna know who was that guy who mixed up LeBron in HS.
frown.gif

and to answer your question that was maurice rice. he did cross up lebron but it wasn't that sick of a move lebron just didnt react fast enough. and forthe record he missed the shot after i'm pretty sure.

Back
Top Bottom