college kid dunks on LeBron; Nike takes the tapes

Damn Bron. I can't be wearing ur kicks with u getting yammed on.
Next season, I'm rockin Melo's kicks.

StephonUrkel:
Fear The Ibis:
I'm steadily losing more and more respect for LeBron.
this.

and the worst part its not even his fault
tired.gif

Like hell it ain't his fault.
knightngale:
http://gary-parrish.blogs...s/entry/6271764/15942689
AKRON, Ohio -- You want to see video of Xavier's Jordan Crawford dunking on LeBron James?

If so, too bad.

Because you're not going to see it.

Thanks to Nike.

Turns out, there were at least two cameras rolling Monday night when Crawford dunked on James during a pick-up game here at the LeBron James Skills Academy. It was a two-handed jam, the kind that would've circulated quickly on YouTube. But Nike officials eliminated that possibility shortly after the dunk happened by allegedly confiscating tapes from various cameramen.

Freelance photographer Ryan Miller was one of the cameramen shooting the game.

He told CBSSports.com that Nike Basketball Senior Director Lynn Merritt took his tape.

"He just said, 'We have to take your tape,'" Miller said. "They took it from other guys, too."

Worth noting is that there is no policy against filming at the LeBron James Skills Academy, and Miller said he had been filming all day without incident. Nobody ever told him to stop. Nobody ever said there was a problem ... until after Crawford dunked on James.

"LeBron called Lynn over and told him something," Miller said. "That's how I knew his name was Lynn. LeBron said, 'Hey, Lynn. Come here.'"

Minutes later, Miller said Merritt demanded his tape.

"There's nothing I can think of besides LeBron just not wanting it online," Miller said. "It's a good story to tell people, I guess. But then again, I'm kind of pissed. I lost my tape."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what a fraud
That's on LeBron.

I'm normally a LeBron dude, but **** with this...acting like a Queen instead of a King...even the best have been dunkedon before, it's bound to happen.

Originally Posted by henz0

smh.gif
I dont understand whats the big deal about being dunked on, when you play good D consistantly its bound to happen. Not that serious that they have to delete the footage.. LeBron is my dude but
alien.gif
It is a big deal, because of all the roast sessions afterwards
laugh.gif
Thank god I never got dunked on in a game unless you ask my teammates
smh.gif
Iswear I was on the other side of the basket.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

StephonUrkel:
Fear The Ibis:
this.

tired.gif

knightngale:
AKRON, Ohio -- You want to see video of Xavier's Jordan Crawford dunking on LeBron James?

If so, too bad.

Thanks to Nike.

Turns out, there were at least two cameras rolling Monday night when Crawford dunked on James during a pick-up game here at the LeBron James Skills Academy. It was a two-handed jam, the kind that would've circulated quickly on YouTube. But Nike officials eliminated that possibility shortly after the dunk happened by allegedly confiscating tapes from various cameramen.

He told CBSSports.com that Nike Basketball Senior Director Lynn Merritt took his tape.

"He just said, 'We have to take your tape,'" Miller said. "They took it from other guys, too."

Worth noting is that there is no policy against filming at the LeBron James Skills Academy, and Miller said he had been filming all day without incident. Nobody ever told him to stop. Nobody ever said there was a problem ... until after Crawford dunked on James.

"LeBron called Lynn over and told him something," Miller said. "That's how I knew his name was Lynn. LeBron said, 'Hey, Lynn. Come here.'"

"There's nothing I can think of besides LeBron just not wanting it online," Miller said. "It's a good story to tell people, I guess. But then again, I'm kind of pissed. I lost my tape."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what a fraud
That's on LeBron.
310267f26f5697b6048ee6f9df55ee9d1080b5e4.gif

69626ed2455257740d0edef04c08ef199faba2da.jpg

Been a rough couple days for Prince James

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

StephonUrkel:
Fear The Ibis:
this.

tired.gif
knightngale:

If so, too bad.

Thanks to Nike.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what a fraud
That's on LeBron.
310267f26f5697b6048ee6f9df55ee9d1080b5e4.gif

Been a rough couple days for Prince James

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i need that shirt
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

/\
laugh.gif
i missed that part of the article the first time...

damn... i dunno how to fell about this... im almost at the point of not being able to rock with dude at all...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Someone tell me that's real and for sale.

As for the tape fiasco, I hope someone has a cell phone video and is gonna leak it. Someone HAS to have a celly video of it.

^^DT43,
laugh.gif
...I was just playing fam. I'm one of the few CAVS fans on here who actually admits there is a better chance of LBJ heading to NYC than stayingin CLE.

Originally Posted by mattg

wow i'm a lebron fan but that is lame nike and/or lebron would confiscate that because i'm sure we'd all love to see that. i remember a couple years back i think oj mayo was just fresh out of high school and there was a vid of a pickup game at some bball camp kobe was at too and oj jammed it on kobe pretty good.
Originally Posted by Statis22

I still wanna know who was that guy who mixed up LeBron in HS.
frown.gif

and to answer your question that was maurice rice. he did cross up lebron but it wasn't that sick of a move lebron just didnt react fast enough. and for the record he missed the shot after i'm pretty sure.

Mo didn't make Lebron fall...he "slipped"

Originally Posted by 18key

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Someone tell me that's real and for sale.

As for the tape fiasco, I hope someone has a cell phone video and is gonna leak it. Someone HAS to have a celly video of it.
I don't think we can post ebay links, but it's on there for real for $20

laugh.gif
@ LeTape

Originally Posted by knightngale

If so, too bad.

Thanks to Nike.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what a fraud

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at nike

That's that Detroit Basketball
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, Jordan got so much damn potential, I wish this _ would just calm his *!% down and just play basketball

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

/\
laugh.gif
i missed that part of the article the first time...

damn... i dunno how to fell about this... im almost at the point of not being able to rock with dude at all...

how the hell do you 'miss that part'?

it's the entire body of the article.

Back
Top Bottom