***COLLEGE NT'ERS*** Is cheating a common practice???

I feel like I'm the only person I I know that doesn't/never have cheated on tests.  I know this girl that finished her pre reqs for med school, and she tells me that she wants to either go to Xavier or Puerto Rico, because she has all the tests for their programs (One's pharmacy and the other optometry).  SMH, how can you try to be a professional and cheat your way through school.  Granted you have to pass the boards on your own, but I wouldn't want to know that my pharmacist or optometrist got through school like this.  She's just an example, but I have mad kids from my class that brag about how they have the test.  I'm pretty disgusted with these people.  So much for bettering yourself.

I feel like I'm the only person I I know that doesn't/never have cheated on tests.  I know this girl that finished her pre reqs for med school, and she tells me that she wants to either go to Xavier or Puerto Rico, because she has all the tests for their programs (One's pharmacy and the other optometry).  SMH, how can you try to be a professional and cheat your way through school.  Granted you have to pass the boards on your own, but I wouldn't want to know that my pharmacist or optometrist got through school like this.  She's just an example, but I have mad kids from my class that brag about how they have the test.  I'm pretty disgusted with these people.  So much for bettering yourself.

I glance at a paper every now and then. None of that serious espionage stuff you're talking though

yes, my friend told me he was cheating and his professor caught him and gave him extra credits because cheating is a form of teamwork haha

I glance at a paper every now and then. None of that serious espionage stuff you're talking though

yes, my friend told me he was cheating and his professor caught him and gave him extra credits because cheating is a form of teamwork haha

yes it is. at most schools its normally people who write papers for money, have all the answers for test & all kinda *++@ like that

yes it is. at most schools its normally people who write papers for money, have all the answers for test & all kinda *++@ like that

Originally Posted by eashawty

Real talk I didn't even know that this stuff went down like that. 
sick.gif
SMH @ me for being naive.

Originally Posted by eashawty

Real talk I didn't even know that this stuff went down like that. 
sick.gif
SMH @ me for being naive.

Most profs don't use the same tests anyway.
The risks of cheating aren't worth it imo. I have seen other people take tests for them though, works really well in huge classes.

Most profs don't use the same tests anyway.
The risks of cheating aren't worth it imo. I have seen other people take tests for them though, works really well in huge classes.

for one class that was online
10-15 of my friends that were students used to get in one room and take each individual test on said persons account

finished my test in 2 minutes and it was 85 questions (multiple choice)

wonder if he noticed
nerd.gif

for one class that was online
10-15 of my friends that were students used to get in one room and take each individual test on said persons account

finished my test in 2 minutes and it was 85 questions (multiple choice)

wonder if he noticed
nerd.gif

college is survival of the fittest

I'd rather be the dude who did what he could to get by than the fool who had morals that no one cared about except himself

At Penn State there is a company on the main st. (College Ave) that pays top students to take notes for the classes and they sell them for $12 an exam period, you can pick them up hours after the class is done. Most genius business I have ever witnessed, lines out the door around mid terms and finals. Saved my *%^, god knows how many times.

college is survival of the fittest

I'd rather be the dude who did what he could to get by than the fool who had morals that no one cared about except himself

At Penn State there is a company on the main st. (College Ave) that pays top students to take notes for the classes and they sell them for $12 an exam period, you can pick them up hours after the class is done. Most genius business I have ever witnessed, lines out the door around mid terms and finals. Saved my *%^, god knows how many times.

I told duke I needed to use the bathroom and he let me. Pulled out my study sheet and copped like 9 questions.

I told duke I needed to use the bathroom and he let me. Pulled out my study sheet and copped like 9 questions.

Athletes all the time.

Gen ed classes it's not common but it isn't rare.

When you're an upperclassmen and get into your major courses it's less common. Because these courses are what you're going to need for your career. If you cheat on these tests you aren't gonna have the knowledge for your job and it's going to catch up with you at some point. Law School forget about it.

Athletes all the time.

Gen ed classes it's not common but it isn't rare.

When you're an upperclassmen and get into your major courses it's less common. Because these courses are what you're going to need for your career. If you cheat on these tests you aren't gonna have the knowledge for your job and it's going to catch up with you at some point. Law School forget about it.

OP I do not cheat.  I am studying pre med and most of my other classmates are pretty decent students who do not cheat either.

Back
Top Bottom