***COLLEGE NT'ERS*** Is cheating a common practice???

OP I do not cheat.  I am studying pre med and most of my other classmates are pretty decent students who do not cheat either.

hell yeah...

freshmen year someone got a copy of an old test which the teacher never changes...

we all sat in the same row in one of those big lecture halls and copied each other...

online tests we would have a different person go first each time and then after you take the test it shows the correct answers...everyone would take the test after the first person's showed the answers

hell yeah...

freshmen year someone got a copy of an old test which the teacher never changes...

we all sat in the same row in one of those big lecture halls and copied each other...

online tests we would have a different person go first each time and then after you take the test it shows the correct answers...everyone would take the test after the first person's showed the answers

i used to write my notes/formulas into my calculator. thats probably the most discrete and efficient form of cheating

helped me get through chemistry

i used to write my notes/formulas into my calculator. thats probably the most discrete and efficient form of cheating

helped me get through chemistry

laugh.gif
at people that get caught cheating.

I never cheated during an exam. Expulsion isn't worth it.

Its not cheating at least it wasn't in my math classes. My professors would teach us how to plug the formulas into the calculators.

laugh.gif
at people that get caught cheating.

I never cheated during an exam. Expulsion isn't worth it.

Its not cheating at least it wasn't in my math classes. My professors would teach us how to plug the formulas into the calculators.

OP I lived by "smarter not harder" in undergrad I cheated on the regular

I have done some Van-Wilder type *@$ in my day

I literally bought my Ps3 off of 500 bucks I made my freshman year taking peoples test. I was only charging like 10 a test and would get done with the test in roughly 10 mins. Even met my ex-gf that way.

Sophmore year me and one of my bestfriends had psychology teacher who didn't change her test so after the first joint I got at my homegirl who took the class in summer school and pretty much cheated my way thru the rest of the class my grades were so high I was exempt from the final..... That was even after I got a D on a paper (WINNING)

I pretty much cheated regularly on any and everything I possibly could for my entire 4 years of undergrad, to this day it still surprises me that I got so far

I won't lie to you tho OP I recently finished my first semester of grad school and it was no joke. I literally had no idea what was going on for at least the first 2 months. I am straight now because I worked my %+@ off to get back in a serious student mode but its still no joke..... In grad school there is no cheating AT ALL.....

OP I lived by "smarter not harder" in undergrad I cheated on the regular

I have done some Van-Wilder type *@$ in my day

I literally bought my Ps3 off of 500 bucks I made my freshman year taking peoples test. I was only charging like 10 a test and would get done with the test in roughly 10 mins. Even met my ex-gf that way.

Sophmore year me and one of my bestfriends had psychology teacher who didn't change her test so after the first joint I got at my homegirl who took the class in summer school and pretty much cheated my way thru the rest of the class my grades were so high I was exempt from the final..... That was even after I got a D on a paper (WINNING)

I pretty much cheated regularly on any and everything I possibly could for my entire 4 years of undergrad, to this day it still surprises me that I got so far

I won't lie to you tho OP I recently finished my first semester of grad school and it was no joke. I literally had no idea what was going on for at least the first 2 months. I am straight now because I worked my %+@ off to get back in a serious student mode but its still no joke..... In grad school there is no cheating AT ALL.....

College, HELL YES! I've never been in a class and no one cheated at something (exam, paper, class activity). Like someone else said, it survival of the fittest. No one cares about you "conscience" when its time to look for jobs.

College, HELL YES! I've never been in a class and no one cheated at something (exam, paper, class activity). Like someone else said, it survival of the fittest. No one cares about you "conscience" when its time to look for jobs.

Back
Top Bottom