***COLLEGE NT'ERS*** Is cheating a common practice???

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

For classes that have nothing to do with your career, there's HEAVY cheating in college. But as you start taking classes for your profession, cheating is few & far in between because u need to know the stuff

Like art history, why the hell I need to know how Picasso found his inspiration?

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

For classes that have nothing to do with your career, there's HEAVY cheating in college. But as you start taking classes for your profession, cheating is few & far in between because u need to know the stuff

Like art history, why the hell I need to know how Picasso found his inspiration?

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Oh I thought this thread was about relationships.

I'm out then...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cubinican

For classes that had nothing to do with my major I hella cheated. But when it came down to my major and other premed classes nope
this

Originally Posted by Cubinican

For classes that had nothing to do with my major I hella cheated. But when it came down to my major and other premed classes nope
this

can't afford to be kicked out of class for cheating or plagiarism...high school was a different story though ha

can't afford to be kicked out of class for cheating or plagiarism...high school was a different story though ha

depends on the professor really... i had one professor that gave an open book exam and didn't care if classmates shared books... the following exam was a take home exam and it was the same thing really... people just took the exam together online and shared answers... but for the most part cheating is not tolerated... in my sociology class some chinese kid got caught and the professor took their exam away and made them sit in class until everyone was finished with their exam and left

depends on the professor really... i had one professor that gave an open book exam and didn't care if classmates shared books... the following exam was a take home exam and it was the same thing really... people just took the exam together online and shared answers... but for the most part cheating is not tolerated... in my sociology class some chinese kid got caught and the professor took their exam away and made them sit in class until everyone was finished with their exam and left

Originally Posted by jadams003

Whoever said cheating in Law school doesnt occur is wrong. Sad to say, but its VERY prevalent. Had one girl during my 1L year that would use the bathroom for every single exam...admitted after our last round of finals that she stashed her outlines in a stall and would review whatever concepts she didnt feel strong about after reading the fact patterns.
30t6p3b.gif

And they can't even deny a woman from a restroom
grin.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jadams003

Whoever said cheating in Law school doesnt occur is wrong. Sad to say, but its VERY prevalent. Had one girl during my 1L year that would use the bathroom for every single exam...admitted after our last round of finals that she stashed her outlines in a stall and would review whatever concepts she didnt feel strong about after reading the fact patterns.
30t6p3b.gif

And they can't even deny a woman from a restroom
grin.gif
tired.gif

Real talk, cheating isn't worth it. What good is it? Get a good grade now but once you actually have responsibility in an actual "job", your work ethic won't pull you through.

Real talk, cheating isn't worth it. What good is it? Get a good grade now but once you actually have responsibility in an actual "job", your work ethic won't pull you through.

I honestly don't know how people cheat on exams, it's beyond me.
laugh.gif

Cheating on a paper is one thing, but its risky and people do get caught. But cheating on exams on topics like organic chemistry, engineering, math etc in college from my experience seems like it would be almost impossible. Some topics are way too complex, and take too much "critical" thinking for cheating to be as simple as glancing at a "cheat sheet" or another person's paper.

I've never cheated, don't know how, not worth it, I have the worst eyesight ever, and to be honest i don't trust anybody else's answers

I honestly don't know how people cheat on exams, it's beyond me.
laugh.gif

Cheating on a paper is one thing, but its risky and people do get caught. But cheating on exams on topics like organic chemistry, engineering, math etc in college from my experience seems like it would be almost impossible. Some topics are way too complex, and take too much "critical" thinking for cheating to be as simple as glancing at a "cheat sheet" or another person's paper.

I've never cheated, don't know how, not worth it, I have the worst eyesight ever, and to be honest i don't trust anybody else's answers

Cheated in highschoo... not my University the Prof has like 6 T.A.'s watching you like hawks at all times.

Back
Top Bottom