College Offical GAME SHORTS post... all the Game short collectors PLEASE POST AND LOOK!!!

Originally Posted by ehh

Those '97 Novas ended up going for $200.

Though I didn't care for them, that price seems about right. They were game worn from the mid-90s. Pretty rare. Very well could have been purchased fordisplay purposes.

Yeah I don't think $200 is outrageous for those though they certainly weren't for me. I could see a Nova diehard paying that price.

got 1 new pair. My game is weak. BUT got MAD new pitts coming with their early exit from the TOURNEY... STILL BETTER THAN DUKE.

Anyone selling any Nike goodies in sizes 40-44? Hit me up if you got anything available.

Originally Posted by abunike23

got 1 new pair. My game is weak. BUT got MAD new pitts coming with their early exit from the TOURNEY... STILL BETTER THAN DUKE.

How many Pitts do you have? Sounds like you could dress your own 12-man roster, lol.

WOW..UNC absolutely handled Michigan St from start to finish..I haven't seen a team get dominated like that in a title game since UNLV beat Duke by 30back in '90

Pair of Nike Memphis up on eBay. Not their best looking pair. Guy should have sold them earlier. Not that Cal is gone...

I thought Memphis' unis last year were ugly as hell but it looks like those will get a decent amount of money for the seller.

I actually really like them..I think the 2 tone is what's doing it for me..I like those much more then any of their other uni's..Does anyone know whythe guy canceled the auction for the black memphis D Rose game shorts?? I'm thinking someone might've made him a offer..

Originally Posted by youngswag31

I actually really like them..I think the 2 tone is what's doing it for me..I like those much more then any of their other uni's..Does anyone know why the guy canceled the auction for the black memphis D Rose game shorts?? I'm thinking someone might've made him a offer..
I never saw the black memphis shorts

Oh..the black memphis were pretty nice..the starting bid was $100 and the BIN was $200..but he canceled it today for some reason..there were 2 bids and it wasup to $112.50

Oh..the black memphis were pretty nice..the starting bid was $100 and the BIN was $200..but he canceled it today for some reason..there were 2 bids and it was up to $112.50
Same size 40+2?

No..they were size 46..here's a pic of them..

2501694a5d14805fda7be3f6438e2252be2c5f62.jpg

I saw those black ones. They were nice! Had they been a smaller size I would have made dude an offer probably. I would have to guess that is why he closed theauction early.

There's a pair of Memphis alt homes (white/gray) from this year up on ebay, already at $170 with 5 days to go. Also a nice pair of Wake homes.

Originally Posted by ehh

There's a pair of Memphis alt homes (white/gray) from this year up on ebay, already at $170 with 5 days to go. Also a nice pair of Wake homes.

The guy with the Memphis alts wants $250 and the guy with the wake wants at least $200..he said the last pair of wakes he saw on ebay went for $212 so he'slooking to get something around that

Originally Posted by ehh

The guy with the Memphis alts wants $250 and the guy with the wake wants at least $200..he said the last pair of wakes he saw on ebay went for $212 so he's looking to get something around that
46 is too big. I need the gold ones BAD.

Originally Posted by ehh

The guy with the Memphis alts wants $250 and the guy with the wake wants at least $200..he said the last pair of wakes he saw on ebay went for $212 so he's looking to get something around that

I think that guy selling the wakes has two eBay screen names. A guy with the same godeac handle but with different numbers after sold a white pair and goldpair about 2-3 months ago. Shorts went for well over $200. The pics are taken pretty much the same between the two eBay screen names. It actually might thatguy on here who posted his 10 short Wake collection a while ago.

Back
Top Bottom