College Offical GAME SHORTS post... all the Game short collectors PLEASE POST AND LOOK!!!

Just to let you guys know, the guy who was selling the white/grey Memphis took an offer of 275. I was the high bidder, but he let me know someone had made thatoffer, and I couldn't match that. If it was one of you guys congratulations!

Damn, I didn't think those would go for that much. Sorry you missed out but I think you made the right decision!

Oh yeah there was no chance in I was gonna spend 275, especially on a pair that was only a size 40. Though I was really really tempted!

There are some Memphis homes up on ebay that are from a few years ago, the Adidas design prior to they one they had with D-Rose.

I've got some new things coming in this week I'll post once they arrive.

i got georgetown games shorts and arizona wildcat throw back games shorts if anyone wants to take them off my hands.

Originally Posted by ehh

There are some Memphis homes up on ebay that are from a few years ago, the Adidas design prior to they one they had with D-Rose.

I've got some new things coming in this week I'll post once they arrive.
Yeah..those memphis are pretty sweet..the dude who's selling them used to play for mississippi st..his name is Brandon Carr..he wants a nicechunk of change for them too!!!!

A pair of those Fed Ex Memphis' are up.......nice and cheap at $350.

Got these today, game used UConn home whites from 1999 back when they had the navy blue waistband. Similar to the ones that were sold to the public in themid-90's (the ones I posted a few pages back, p27 post1) but these are a size 46 and 23" long. It's nice to finally have a bigger, baggy pair ofthese. The waistband is much nicer, more firm and "tight" than the retail version. The interior has some pre-DriFit kinda fabric that'sdifferent from the retails as well. They belonged to the Aussie Sensation (ahem, bench warmer) #20 Justin Brown.

uconnhomewhite99.jpg

uconnhomewhite99c.jpg

uconnhomewhite99b.jpg

I have some new stuff coming here prolly next week. I will post pics when they all get here!

Prepare for mass UNLV apparel after today...the school just had an athletic equipment sale. If you are a fan, keep your eyes open.

Got these on Fri, they were the ones that were up on ebay for BIN at $300, the guy who bought them didn't realize how big they were (50 +2") so he putthem back up for bid. I actually got outbid but the winner never paid so I ended up getting 'em on a 2nd chance offer. They're absolutely beautiful,much better in person than I thought they'd be.

uconnhomewhite06.jpg

A decade of UConn game used Homes.....

1996-2001 Home whites w/ navy waistband (sz 46)
2002-2006 Home whites w/ white waistband (sz 50 +2")
2005-2006 Home alternate throwbacks (sz 48 + 2")

uconnhomes9606.jpg

those are my old joints. the throwbacks. I am selling navys size 48 like the classic style with big east logo

damn abunike..knowing you..you must've charged ehh a arm, 2 legs, 5 pints of blood and half his savings for those uconnthrowbacks..hahahahahahahahahaha

Asking $250 which is more than FAIR. BRAND NEW SHAPE NO IMPERFECTIONS! size 48 AMAZIN shorts

first with the money gets em

I won a auction on Louisville website for a pair of white game worn shorts from the game against Marquette this past season. When I receive them I'll postpics.

Here's a couple more pairs..I got more coming in this week

New Mexico St
e77366be43f85ebd12fe82cd549ad5be5aaf60bb.JPG

UMass
2ae1674751188051d603f8e55acb552a670cc432.JPG

Kansas
cdd16e4a5d148151de70bf76422a815a2843b40f.JPG

Louisville
1541684055178c51d74393df10789c69865aa659.JPG

If anyone is interested in the umass let me know..

the guy who got them isn't on NT..I would've liked to get them but I didn't want to pay that much for them..

Back
Top Bottom