College Offical GAME SHORTS post... all the Game short collectors PLEASE POST AND LOOK!!!

Originally Posted by kumax95

Some of my recent pick-ups....Let's keep this thread going.

Florida from 2000 (national champs)
Those are
pimp.gif
I loved this style, I wish I could find a pairof Stanfords like these, I think Alabama had the same style as well?

sneaksoy1 wrote:

Those are
pimp.gif
I loved this style, I wish I could find a pair of Stanfords like these, I think Alabama had the same style as well?

Wake Forest had this style as well. There is a pair on ebay right now. They were worn by Darius Songalia and the sellers "buy itnow" is $400. WAY too pricey.

sneaksoy1 wrote:

Those are
pimp.gif
I loved this style, I wish I could find a pair of Stanfords like these, I think Alabama had the same style as well?
Wake Forest had this style as well. There is a pair on ebay right now. They were worn by Darius Songalia and the sellers "buy it now" is $400. WAY too pricey.

That guy bought those Wake Forest for $125 two weeks ago from another eBay auction.

Nice ASU... Florida is dope too. This thread is slowing coming back to life. HERE is my help to the same cause. These are ROBERT MORRIS. Another LocalPittsburgh college that MADE THE NCAA tourney this year. They are in NEC which is VERY WEAK conference but I am tight with some coaches and players...

ALSO I HAVE GOLD ALT PITTS COMING ONCE SCHOOL STARTS UP!

These came in this week. Very nice short, but they are real long, they waist fits nicely. They are for sale or trade, size 42 from this apast season.

I haven't done much recently, but starting to look again. Some of these new ones you guys been getting are nice!!

Gold Pitts are READY. washing and will post pics...

ALSO got White and Maroon sets of Umass Adidas with A10. will post those as well real soon and some Uconn REHAB practice joints. SIKED for those

Back
Top Bottom