College Offical GAME SHORTS post... all the Game short collectors PLEASE POST AND LOOK!!!

Hi - This is a great thread. I'm looking for some college shorts - uconn, villanova, georgetown (love the home gray from iverson years), maryland, duke,usc, oregon, etc... I don't have a huge budget, but willing to listen to what you guys have. I am in Los Angeles.

Thanks.

Anyone interested in any of these...Hit me up asap..

size 46
06a26cc4df5c31418c45a5dcff3fc76ed4f72e5f.JPG

Originally Posted by jordanfreek45

those nova shorts would be scooped if they were smaller..i need a 38-40 but u dont find those sizes often
That is true. Since it is game worn basketball clothes for college there are prob only 2 to 3 players on each team that would be that size. Everything is going to be bigger.

Anyone have the 04 Illinois shorts? I hate their new unis and been on the hunt for the ones Dee Brown and D Will wore.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Anyone have the 04 Illinois shorts? I hate their new unis and been on the hunt for the ones Dee Brown and D Will wore.

Check post #110.

doing my part to revive this dead thread! Not much but amazing for me. one of my grails. simple GREAT colors. amazing in person!

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Bad Memories Vol. Hassan Adams @*%

Some of my recent pick-ups....Let's keep this thread going.

USA from 2008 Olympics...great short, nice and long made of great materials.

Bulls St. Patrick's Day worn by Lindsey Hunter.

OSU road

Florida from 2000 (national champs)

Virginia Cavs..Selling these on ebay...size L

trying to refresh this OLD DEAL thread. Here it goes. My fav shorts above none as I know the kid and hes a NBA player now!

Here are 3 pick-ups I got yesterday
VaTech 3XL +2

Miami 42

and K State 48 +4

and wouldn't you know, none of these fit me that well. Please let me know if anyone is interested in any of these.

Back
Top Bottom