College Offical GAME SHORTS post... all the Game short collectors PLEASE POST AND LOOK!!!

Some of my UNM / UNLV collection. Let me know if you have any UNM LOBO gameworn shorts!

Latest pickups. Louisville shorts from this year. Going to pick up the white ones from this year as well later. Hope you enjoy!
wow

plz put some better quality photos!

my latest pick ups

mwp gamers

and some lakers gamers...

and xmas gift

armen gilliam gamers

I have been searching for these shorts and jersey for over 2 years now, the uniform was worn by the Florida Gators during the carrier classic vs Georgetown in 2012.

If anyone can hook me up either with someone who may know where to get one or with either shorts/jersey then I would greatly appreciate it and definitely pay back the favor!

Few new pairs. Haven't posted in a while. I buy what catches the eye, not necessarily for the team.
Drake Size XL

Drake Size XL

Houston Size 40

Seton Hall Size 44

Kansas Size 40

@JakeJohnson1245  Thanks for letting me know but those shorts aren't game worn because the diamonds on the sides are not the same as the players wore.  But they are sweet shorts that they use to sell game style shorts in the stores back in the day.  PM me what you are looking for.  Thanks.

LET ME MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR BECAUSE THIS THREAD IS TERRIBLE FOR BREAKING THE BUY/SELL/TRADE RULE.

THERE IS NO BUYING SELLING TRADING OUTSIDE OF THE CLASSIFIED SECTION.

Do not post in here if you are looking to sell your items. I will remove you from the thread.

2010-11 Ole Miss Alternate Gray Nike size XL - game worn by Chris Warren - #3 all -time scorer (2,021 pts) at Ole Miss

No pockets for me - and I'm not a fan of the new material, too thin and too light.
I'd take the older, thicker shorts every time

Back
Top Bottom