College Offical GAME SHORTS post... all the Game short collectors PLEASE POST AND LOOK!!!

Anyone have anything that they are looking to get rid of? If so send me a message.

LET ME MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR BECAUSE THIS THREAD IS TERRIBLE FOR BREAKING THE BUY/SELL/TRADE RULE.

THERE IS NO BUYING SELLING TRADING OUTSIDE OF THE CLASSIFIED SECTION.

Do not post in here if you are looking to sell your items. I will remove you from the thread.

This is my new favorite pair in my collection. This is a very rare pair and the guy I bought it from believed they only wore these for one game in either the 2002 or 2003 season. Any memphis stuff by Iverson is also very rare. Let me know what you guys think of them.

This is my new favorite pair in my collection. This is a very rare pair and the guy I bought it from believed they only wore these for one game in either the 2002 or 2003 season. Any memphis stuff by Iverson is also very rare. Let me know what you guys think of them.
Didn't even know that Reebok used the Iverson brand like that. Would've made sense for Georgetown but Nike has always held the licence.

billieve15 billieve15 yes they used them for two or three years. I believe like 2001 to 2003 or so. Then adidas had sponsored the team during Rose's years. After that it has been nike. The reason iverson had it was because Callipari was on the staff with the sixers when iverson was playing there so when he went to memphis to coach iverson sponsored the team.

@billieve15 yes they used them for two or three years. I believe like 2001 to 2003 or so. Then adidas had sponsored the team during Rose's years. After that it has been nike. The reason iverson had it was because Callipari was on the staff with the sixers when iverson was playing there so when he went to memphis to coach iverson sponsored the team.
Thanks, I didn't know that. Cool shorts regardless, always liked that Memphis logo.

Ah....longing for the days of yore when this thread was hot........ Anyways, a couple of new pick-ups:
2011-12 Virginia Tech Alternate Grey Nike size 44 +2 (Brand new I believe, an extra pair)

2011-12 Depaul Road Blue Nike size 2XL - worn by Charles McKinney

Last edited:
Haven't posted in awhile but here's some of my new game shorts...

Washington Huskies Nike Hyperelite Game Shorts

Washington State Nike Game Shorts

LSU Nike Game Shorts

Boise State Nike Hyperelite Game Shorts

Recent pick-ups
2010-11 Oklahoma State alternate orange NIKE size 40 +4

2008-09 Dayton alternate black NIKE size 2XL +2

2003-04 Marquette home white NIKE size 48 +2

Recent pick-ups:
2006-07 Central Michigan road maroon Nike 3XL +4

2007-08 Rutgers alternate black Adidas 44 +2

A few more
2012-13 Utah Utes alternate Under Armour Wounded Warrior 3XL +2 - worn for just one game I believe

2010-11 Northern Iowa Panthers home white Nike 2XL +2

Last edited:
Some new game gear...

Texas Longhorns Nike Game Shorts Size 36

Southern Illinois Salukis Under Armour Game Shorts Size XL

Southern Illinois Salukis Under Armour Game Shorts Size XL

Northwestern Wildcats Adidas Game Shorts Size Large

Northwestern Wildcats Adidas Game Shorts Size 42

Cincinnati Bearcats Adidas Game Shorts Size Large

North Carolina Game Shorts Size 36

ElijahDukes - those are shorts that anyone could buy in the stores.  like on eastbay.  Those are definitely not game worn

Back
Top Bottom