College Offical GAME SHORTS post... all the Game short collectors PLEASE POST AND LOOK!!!

New pair that just came in. Probably my favorite pair in my collection. Lebron high school game issued shorts

Damn how all you guys get the game worn shorts/jerseys? eBay? That's crazy.

All I have is some black Gonzaga Nike Swingman shorts...would love to trade for some adidas KU shorts or jersey.

Ton of Team issued game shorts and practice shorts I would love to get rid of. Here are a few

Over 50 pairs of recent shorts. Mostly nike. Trying to get rid of college collection. Message me if interested. I'm new to this site

Nova and gator platinum champion nike hyper elites

Spurs road/ Spurs throwback (Dallas Chaparrals)

OKC home whites

I'm not a college shorts connoisseur, so I wanna ask you experts on where I can cop a set of these below. I had an authentic pair of these back in grade school and I can't locate them anywhere. Any shops carry these or do I try my luck on ebay?

Those are pretty common on eBay, you'll be able to find a pair within a few months I'd imagine.  Size 40 is rare but 32-38 are up there pretty often.

Best UNC uniforms/shorts ever IMO.  Love the all-white more than the blue side panels.

Last edited:
Anybody got a pair of blue away University of Memphis game shorts in a sz 38-42 they would like to sell? Preferably a pair with the C-USA logo and NCAA patch on them.

Those are pretty common on eBay, you'll be able to find a pair within a few months I'd imagine.  Size 40 is rare but 32-38 are up there pretty often.

Best UNC uniforms/shorts ever IMO.  Love the all-white more than the blue side panels.

Ebay it is then. I need to see if they have search alerts so I don't miss out when my work week gets Insane.

True on the all whites!

My newest addition...

Wisconsin Badgers Adidas Game Worn Shorts

Let me know if you're interested.  Just PM me.

College Gamers!!!

Shorts are old and worn in, but i still love them. #BEENWORN

Happy Saturday, and enjoy todays hoop games. UVA/DUKE & LOU/UNC should be great 

Not too sure where to post this, could anyone help me out?

I bought these from my local Ross back in '08 I believe, they are sweatpants made of a soft felt/velvet like material

I know that they were part of a set that came with the hoody (With Florida across the front), however I don't have that hoody and would like to try and track it down.

Does anyone know the exact name for either of the two?

Any help appreciated, Thanks :smile:

Is there a thread for ncaa jersey legit checks? I need one on this Oregon camo jersey before I pull the trigger... :S

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom