College students how do u make money?

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

Working at a restaurant.
I'm making paper dog! Op you should try it
wink.gif
I'm doing this right now.

Worked 3 weeks so far and I'm at $1053 cash. 5hours/day, working around 4-5 days a week. Tip money
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Drove the shuttle buses at my college campus for three years. First year was stressful, but afterwards it was straight autopilot mode. Pay could've been better (ended at $12/hr), our shuttle program was funded and operated by the school and not the city. Can't complain though, the tradeoff was that it was a pretty relaxed work environment (no uniforms, boss wasn't always breathing down your neck, being able to trade/cover shifts on the fly...) and the work itself was easy on the brain so I wasn't mentally clocked out at the end of the day.

On that note, you know what they say: "Don't quit your day job" if you don't have another job, anything, lined up after graduating (That is if your boss lets you stay after gradating, and if you can cover or contribute a good portion of your living expenses from said job.

Drove the shuttle buses at my college campus for three years. First year was stressful, but afterwards it was straight autopilot mode. Pay could've been better (ended at $12/hr), our shuttle program was funded and operated by the school and not the city. Can't complain though, the tradeoff was that it was a pretty relaxed work environment (no uniforms, boss wasn't always breathing down your neck, being able to trade/cover shifts on the fly...) and the work itself was easy on the brain so I wasn't mentally clocked out at the end of the day.

On that note, you know what they say: "Don't quit your day job" if you don't have another job, anything, lined up after graduating (That is if your boss lets you stay after gradating, and if you can cover or contribute a good portion of your living expenses from said job.

Thinking about getting a job at a restaurant now
laugh.gif
Where are you guys working at?

This past semester I had a job and made extra money pushing adderall
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Where are you guys working at?

This past semester I had a job and made extra money pushing adderall
laugh.gif

laugh.gif