College students how do u make money?

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by FOG

I'm running my own online store, and showing other people how to run theirs.

Residual, ongoing income > All other types of income.
major is info systems..
i was thinking of doing something like this. but what do u sell? is it a clothing line? do u design urself? and do u manage the site?
Anything you can think of my man, you can purchase from my store. Partner stores include Best Buy, Staples, Sears, etc... Pretty much I get paid for what you guys do anyway. The company pays me a small percent for every product I buy from my own store, and it gets delivered right to my door (as well as my clients).

However, the biggest part is franchising. If you show other people how to shop online and find a couple clients, you get a small bonus if they do well in their store. In essence, once your business is established, you no longer need to work and you still receive an ongoing, steady income flow.

It's the perfect business model in my opinion, especially since you don't exactly get paid until you help another person produce. And if you look at trends, it's the perfect time to start your own business.

Originally Posted by FOG

major is info systems..
i was thinking of doing something like this. but what do u sell? is it a clothing line? do u design urself? and do u manage the site?
Anything you can think of my man, you can purchase from my store. Partner stores include Best Buy, Staples, Sears, etc... Pretty much I get paid for what you guys do anyway. The company pays me a small percent for every product I buy from my own store, and it gets delivered right to my door (as well as my clients).

However, the biggest part is franchising. If you show other people how to shop online and find a couple clients, you get a small bonus if they do well in their store. In essence, once your business is established, you no longer need to work and you still receive an ongoing, steady income flow.

It's the perfect business model in my opinion, especially since you don't exactly get paid until you help another person produce. And if you look at trends, it's the perfect time to start your own business.

Originally Posted by FOG

major is info systems..

Originally Posted by FOG

major is info systems..

Originally Posted by FOG

major is info systems..

Originally Posted by FOG

major is info systems..

Originally Posted by FOG

major is info systems..

Originally Posted by FOG

major is info systems..

Originally Posted by FOG

major is info systems..

Originally Posted by FOG

major is info systems..

Originally Posted by FOG

major is info systems..

Workstudy job.
I am a receptionist for an office.

I am also a tutor for inner city kids.

Workstudy job.

Workstudy job.

Workstudy job.