College students protesting "racist" Halloween costumes vol. C'mon man

Its
laugh.gif
now 'til they think that @$%% is cool at the costume party.

Then you there fake laughing at poorly-told/half-drunk racist jokes for 2 hours.

Yea
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not too progressive to admit that I'd get offended if I saw some kid in blackface with a chain on.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Its
laugh.gif

Then you there fake laughing at poorly-told/half-drunk racist jokes for 2 hours.

Yea
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not too progressive to admit that I'd get offended if I saw some kid in blackface with a chain on.

All of this
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Its
laugh.gif

Yea
30t6p3b.gif

All of this
30t6p3b.gif

yup you'd surprise how quick certain people are to start dropping n bombs when they are drunk

People are so damn soft these days. The only one thats somewhat offensive is the blackface one just cause of the history behind it

Why did they only have pictures of white people dressing up in these costumes???

Thats racist

We are selectively PC society, that's all I'm gonna say. NT should ban anything dealing with race, this thread may not end well
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

I can honestly say I'm offended by the black face costume. So I could see where the others may be hurtful as well.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]They're going as Lil Wayne though....[/color]

Why don't they have Tom Brokaw holding up a picture of this?
laugh.gif
People need to lighten up.
DaveChappele.JPG

Its Halloween, the point is to dress up as something your not, scary, funny or whatever for a night. Its bad enough its being ruined by less and less scary stuff and more people using it to dress up as a sex whatever.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I actually agree with not using these types of costumes. except the geisha one...I don't think that's really racist.

This right here. If you look at all of these costumes and you think that it's all good ESP the blackface and the Arab terrorist one you are a *#++!*! racist. If you think I'm wrong I challenge you to do a blackface or arab bomber this weekend and post pics on NT. can't believe some of you are saying people are too sensitive.

Geisha one is ok tho. Unless you say I'm japanese and exclude the word geisha...

Back
Top Bottom