COLORADO NTERS...

I copped from a cat in MD. He hit me back after a request for them in my sz. I ended up paying $250 shipped which not bad considering that retail is $199.99. He just sent me the tracking number today so hopefully they here by Wednesday. I think I'll hit this guy up for future QS's cause this guy had great communication. Anyways, where was u at for the V's? Usually u arrive right after I do. And if you want I can hit that guy back & see if he has a sz 9 still. Just let me know.

i was at finishline in Aurora Mall for the V's, i only go to Aurora Mall for GR,cause they have a lot of stores and plenty to pick from, i go to niketown n shoe extreme for LS,QS,etc...this asian kid dont wanna wait in the cold for GR, hahah... :rofl:
roll.gif
...where were u at?

My bad, I got you mixed up w/ some other cat. I go to the Citadel mall here in the Springs. Usually all the popular sizes are gone by noon. They might say GR but FNL gets around 24 prs and FL gets them every now & then. So if I want any LS's or QS's I have to drive to Denver for all that. Sucks but the good thing is that not a lot of people in town have a pair. It's funny when peeps say "You don't have to go early cause there will be plenty to go around". HaHa, yeah right. Not down here in C/S. Anyways, good luck on your search for those Foamzzzzz.

nah its kool, u straight, yeah thats kinda whack that u gotta drive up for every LS and QS release, yeah, every release sells out, even GR the first day, hopefully i can get some foams, otherwise ill wait to august and get all black penny one foams.

Yeah, I'll have to hit you up if I ever make it up there for another LS. Anyways, got my Foamzzz in yesterday and 2 words.....BA NANAS!!! Now on to the B-day Lebrons IV's. Hopefullly I can get them before Nike.com takes them off again.

thats kool, ill be in line for the cool grey III's, im still on the grind for the foams, ill find one off ebay or something when it drops back to retail.

anyone have a count on how many pairs of Cool Grey III's Niketown, Shoe extreme, etc...is getting?

those 22's suck even more in person.......
guns, money, p----, cars, drugs, jewels, clothes, brawls, killings, boroughs, buildings, diseases, stress, the D's....​

hahaha, i dont like them either, plus too expensive, wait till they hit the outlets at the end of the year and cop them for cheap.

Easy pass fo'sho. I'll see if I can get some info on the the CoolGreyIII's. I'm actually on my way up to Niketown as we speak.

ill probably call Niketown and Shoe Extreme sometime this week. i dont think itll be that hard to cop a pair of these cool grey's...cant wait though...
pimp.gif

F/S..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5
Jordan XIV last shot sz 9.5 w/box retro card..NDS $100 shipped...Jordan XIII black/red sz 9..w/box..used.. $100 shipped

~80 pairs of Cool Greys at Niketown. As you all know this is just what's supposed to be there, it can change(probably won't though) Clothing is on the floor already if you care.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

dang that many? usually we only get around 30 pairs for LS release...thats good to hear though, thanks for the info.
Jordan XIV last shot sz 9.5 w/box retro card..NDS $100 shipped...Jordan XIII black/red sz 9..w/box..used.. $100 shipped

good lookin on the 80+ pairs of Cool Grey's today, got my pair and my size....
pimp.gif

go to CU DENVER....u go to boulder?

Metro State here
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

same campus...i be in the gym all the time...who u? i probably know u...lol...jus dont know ur NT name.

thats kool, i havent see you around campus...im mostly in the NC or plaza...and kickin it in the gym...hoopin and all.
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

Pikes Peak Community College! ....lol

Nah I'm stationed at Peterson down in the Springs, I'm up in Denver alot during the summer. Military gets nuggets for cheap, holla at me if you trying to cop.
guns, money, p----, cars, drugs, jewels, clothes, brawls, killings, boroughs, buildings, diseases, stress, the D's....​

Back
Top Bottom