COLORADO NTERS...

thanks LootPac, always coming wit the good info...do u work at Niketown? Just wondering.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan XVII white/red sz 11 no box..jordan IX white/black/red sz 11 w/box. My Ebay Auctions.....
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

Any updates? I heard that pavillions dont let you camp anymore since the DTRT release, any truth to this?

Niketown had about 90, Finishline Park Meadows had around 20 I heard, dunno who else got them, but I'd say about 4-500

And yes no lineups at Niketown thanks to the Denver Pavillions (Niketown had no say) you have to get there at 6 am to lineup, can't be there before. Stupid.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

yup...20 packs at Finishline meadows and no lineups at Niketown anymore...kinda whack...i talked to a Niketown Employee and they told me the same.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan XVII white/red sz 11 no box..jordan IX white/black/red sz 11 w/box. .....
Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions.....

Any info on a shoe convention in Denver this wknd (Saturday)? My boy told me about it today so I guess that's where I'll be w/ money in hand.

No shoe convention. rather grand opening of the new 400 store.

the400opening.jpg
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

I was there rockin' my foamzzz. I left for a lil bit & returned w/ my Mars IV's. I also won a raffle to purchase the limited Mr.Shoe AF1 Pack.
Some real cool peeps in Denver. Shouts out to all the cool peeps I met yesterday.

i couldnt make it out to the 400 opening....how yall like it? ...^ did u buy the limited AF1 pack?
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan XVII white/red sz 11 no box..jordan IX white/black/red sz 11 w/box. .....

It was actually cool as ****. And yeah, I ended up getting the Pack. I was impressed w/ the kix but the wooden box they came in did it for me. Cost me about $134 after tax. I was really hoping to win the Lebron IV Chinas though. Anyways, a lot of cats are just on these forums reading. Ya'll better get signed up & start posting! :nerd:
nerd.gif

yup yup ...A-Town stand up....Lootpac- any numbers on the I's dropping this week?? they both LS right? thanks.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan VII Cardinal Sz 9 and other shoes for sale.....
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman, ro22ss

Um, pretty low on the Red's, no 11's even in stock, I'd guess around 25 pairs. Good stock on the greys though, about 60 pairs.

As for the following week NT will have the baby blue/yellow(really ugly and dissapointing IMO), Grey Suede/Forest, Red/white/blue, black/red 1 lows. No idea on numbers. The grey look the best I think, but this release is kinda dissapointing.

And yes, as OGshoehead said, I've left Niketown after 3.5 years, I'm sure I've seen and possibly even talked to quite a few of you. So this will be the last of my Niketown inventory posts. Don't hold your breath going into Niketown and asking about the Numbers either, I think I was the only one that ever did that for people, as the stores current "policy" is to tell you some vague BS to try and drive hype or some crap like that. I'll be in Boulder over the summer so if anyone knows any down low spots up there(not installation or satelitte, I already know them), then let me know.

Now, if you want to bug a shoe store employee, go holla at ogshoehead in Park Meadows, quickstrike style till July at least. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Didn't know/meet you but sorry to hear you're gone. Was nice though gettin all those numbers that the other employees kept top secret. Good lookin' & good luck Lootpac.

I'll still be around, I didn't die or anything. Expect to see me at any 400 parties, or random sneaker related events, just no more numbers, unless you find the right employee
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

good luck with everything Lootpac, probably see you around, thanks for all the info you have provided to this post and forum, much appreciated.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan VII Cardinal Sz 9 and other shoes for sale.....
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman, ro22ss

Thank you both for your kind words, It'd be nice to meet the people in here, but last I remember when we tried to have a summit it was laughable. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Name: Josh

Spots: EBAY, EastBAy. The 400, ShoeExtreme, NikeTown, NikeOutlet(Silverthorne), Vintage Kicks, PickyourShoes, Kixclusive, Emage, BC Surf and Sport, BoardRoom

checkin in . Just noticed the regional forum. I dont post a lot, but i ben lurkin for about a year. I live up in the mountains in Frisco buy the Nike Outlet. Thats crazy, i have definatly talked with lootpac at Nike Town before. Jordans are my thing, Im originally from NC and love watchin MJ growin up in NC. Bein a shoehead in the mountains is tough. Besides the outlet the closest shoe store is an hour away, and your shoes get dirty fast livin in the mountains, not as much concrete. My driveway is dirt and gravel, so just going to my car gets em dirty. Anyone on here wanna trade and wear size 9, hit me up.

^^^^^^ I actually manage the dominos that is in the same parking lot as the Nike outlet, and i go there a coouple of times a week to see if they got any new samples. They dont got nothing great right now. No J's at all. There is some cool stuff if you are sample size 9.

Back
Top Bottom