COLORADO NTERS...

I chatted wit a few at the "The 400" opening last year & most of them come here to read & will not rep on the forums! You cats know who youare so show some love!

I dont think its folks wont rep CO, cause you have to be proud of where u r from, i think it is CO has very few sneaker heads

Yo, maybe we should have a "post your pic" in here so we can ID each other, because I'm sure I've seen 90% of you around. I think some sortof mini summit should be in order for a 400 event this summer.

Yo man.. Colorado sucks.. Or maybe its just my area. They told us to stay away from girls in CO springs cuz theyre just looking to F us over (army)..

SOOOOO anyone in CO have any 18+ girl friends that are "normal" I need some girls in my life Im going crazy here...

^^^You gotta pay a visit to Denver. Don't watse yo time here in the Springs. And I'm down for a mini summit. Let me know a day & time!!!

Im down but it would have to be on a weekend and I wouldnt want to do anything that had to do with shoes..

The weekend of the 25th, a friend of mine is opening a boutique in lodo and has some big things going on, more info soon, looking good.

Yeah man come down and we can do it big in Denver and show you wats up. Denver has a great night life. So if you come down the 25th it will be a good time man.Hit me up. You got the myspace

I'm up in Ft Collins. I'm from So Cal. I've been to Denver (Area) and haven't found ANY good sneaker spots. Any advise? Maybe I was spoiledfrom places in LA, NY and Chitown!

^^^I'm Up In The Fort Too Homie.....GET AT ME.....We Don't Really Have Any Sneaker Spots Up Here Besides "The Market"

**So Who All's Plannin' To Cop This II/XXI Pack Droppin' On The 26th?... I Know My Boy JHob's Gonna Be Out There
wink.gif

Yes Sole. U know ill be out there. Ya i am interested to see who will be out there. It will probably be the same crowd...We need to be more friendly atreleases instead of all intense about someone cutting you in line. Sole i know you remember that loud black dude who was shouting making out people look badand taking us back to slave days
roll.gif

Yea that clown took us back SEVERAL Hundred years with how "BLACK" he was being
laugh.gif
......I never trip too much about my spot in line because at thispoint, it's usually the same couple dude's that hold down the first 10-15 spots in line at every release....I've come to know quite a few of thesepeeps pretty well, including yourself now, so when it comes down to it, I pretty much know my spot in line is ALWAYS gonna be held down.....It's new comerslike that FOOL last time, OR those lil Jr High punks at the first pack release who were crying about people cutting in line and whining "we have pics ofthe first 12 people here as proof"
laugh.gif
, then come to find out at 8 when it was time to pickup your pair NONE of those little bastards were even around
roll.gif
:

..... Now when it comes to that XI/XII pack things are gonna be a little hectic I predict.....Might just have to put in a 48+ hour camp just to make sure thesize is secured!

*JHob- Hit Me Up When You Get The Chance Homie....We Need To Exchange Numbers So We Can Keep In Touch And Figure Out When We're Gonna Meetup For ThatI's Exchange/Purchase.....Is It Lookin' Like This Thing On The 25th Is Gonna Be Goin Down?

Shoot i hope the 25th goes down. It will be real cool to meet all the sneaker heads in CO. So i dont feel like i am all alone u know hahahaha
roll.gif

25th is a no-go for me. I thought it was a Saturday. And I work on Friday. Damn that sux! Let me know how everything goes & somebody please bring some picsback!!!

whats up colorado NT'ers - i went to school in boulder for 4 years, and i miss it so badly... now i go to law school in oklahoma, and i just have a quickquestion for all of you - do any of you know anybody that lives out in oklahoma? if you do, and you could PM me, i'd really appreciate it. thanks a lot!

I got tickets to the Lakers game next Saturday, then I'll be going to the Glow In The Dark Tour, so I'll be in Denver all next weekend. Any DenverNT'ers, hit me up.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I got tickets to the Lakers game next Saturday, then I'll be going to the Glow In The Dark Tour, so I'll be in Denver all next weekend. Any Denver NT'ers, hit me up.

Yeah i am going to that game too on Saturday, and to concert. Its gonna be a fun weekend in Denver next week. You got the Pack coming out, The nuggets, andthen my dude Kayne its going to be fire

^^^I'm Still Kicking Myself In The +*+ For Not Getting Tickets To This Show....If The Funds Are Right I Might Just Ride Down With Some Buddies Headed ToThe Show And Try To Cop A Ticket Down There From A Scalper Or Something

yo, I'll be there this weekend too...the Laker game is a possibility, but the concert is a definite!
Friday-Monday

Laker Game was ill, but this concert is about to be ridiculous!!!

I wont have on Jordans tho' so I can't do the NT sign..lol

W
eek.gif
W. Kayne shut it down. That was the best concert i have been to in awhile. I mean Lupe. NERD. Then Kanye it was crazy . It was a great concert man. I great one. Well except for Rhianna but thats another issue

Back
Top Bottom