COLORADO NTERS...

Everyone had a great performance but Kanye was on another planet.

I swear I almost blacked out during the Flashing Lights intro.....then him putting "Denver" into "Good Life"....it was surreal. Great,great show.

What's good CO NTers? I haven't been on the regional forum so I just wanted to bump for all my CO heads.
Quick question though, is NT the only place to cop the CDPs? I'm located in Aurora. Thanks.

No you can get them at footlocker or finishline in the a town mall. Also i think footaction at a town mall has em. And a few spots in westminster get them aswell. But a twon and NT are the easiest places to cop

Jhobson- Get at me homie....Still wanting to trade sizes on these I's....also wondering if you ever heard anything back about that black pair?

Sole the trade is still a go jus get at me when u wana do that....

atschach- Where have u been hiden i didnt eventhink u were on NT but hey its all good. Now u can show everyone the heat u bring....

Anyone been trying to get the countdown pack at shoe extreme? thinking about heading over there for the vi/xvii pack...called them and the dude said they mightnot even have a size 10 at release...@@#? let me know if anyone has been there for other cdp releases and when people have been showing up

No offense to shoe exteem but I heard they can be a pain in the %%% for Jordan releases. I hear you kinda gotta be in with them to get the limitedreleases. If enough people that are good with them reserve their kicks before release date, you are SOL. This is just what I have heard from other peoplethough so take it for what it is.

On a different note, this may have been brought up already but how has the A town mall been for these coundown releases? The last pack was an easy grabthere but nobody really wanted that pack. I have heard it is an easy cop for all of them but you can never be to sure when trying a new place out.

I Don't Know About Yall But I'll Be Over At NT....It's ALWAYS The Same Few Cats There And For The Most Part We've All Gotten To Know OneAnother By Now....And You Can't Beat The Entertainment Provided By Late Night 16th St. Wanderers
laugh.gif

ya just got off the phone at extreme and surprise no size 10 for the release tomorrow...if there were more spots in CO i would boycott them for sure...so muchsole have the releases been at niketown been pretty crazy or what

Yo easy cop for the 6/17 pack. Easiest pick up in a while. Shout out to all those that got it man. Its a nice pack. Hahahaha and shout out my man Sole. Dog u rstill waiting in ine i about to take a nap. So next lets hit up a town aiight....

niketown people> A town people
Both have been easy pick ups for the packs

A town was good as long as you dont mind some dumb %%* asking if ur 16's are fake bacause they are so clean...when they are actually 19's and areauthentic :smile: People these days

^^^^^^this guy. N e ways big Chach dog it was an easy pick up for us for once ....And your drunk #+* even got up. And i hate to sound like i am given dude thistoo many props but u people need to meet him. SOLE man those 1s were so fresh, and your girls 1s were fresh...My girl was hatin

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone on here from Denver has a size 12 in the old love XX3's that they would like to trade for an 11.5 (or knows of anyonewho does). If so shout at me.

And about the Olympics, H E L L no. I just would not be able to pull them off, little to wild for me

Olympics no. I know I'm over a year late but did anywhere here in the denver-metro area recieve the penny foams? The neon royal, not any of the other junkcolors.
I ask because I've been on the hunt for over a year now, and I'm getting sick of being sniped on ebay, and none of the legit websites have them instock. I'm not trying
to make this a B/S forum, but if anyone has a 10.5-11 in any condition retro or og please let me know, thanks.

what up hobson its evan from good ol creek days haha...thought that had to be you since i know u copped the titaniums

^^^ The Foamzzz didn't come out anywhere near here. They were a QS that released in CA, NY, VA, & DC. Please correct me if I'm wrong with thisinfo. I had a sz 9 but had to part ways with them. Good luck on your search & ebay is probably your best bet.

23NoKaOi-Yeah man they never came out in Denver. I got mypair when i was in NY getting those titaniums. So i am gonna have to agree with BluPrynt on that one. But i know if you jump on ebay late at night like ataround 1 or 2 you can get a steal on some of those. My friend did that and got the pair you were looking for DS for like 200 which isnt too bad.

emacdaddy24- Man whats up. I havent heardfrom you in a while man. Thats funny everyone is on NT..Get at me man i jus sent you a PM so check your mail box.

Just a heads up to all CO heads.......The Taste of Puerto Rico Festival is this Sunday in Denver at Cuernava Park.

anyone cop the asics/alife collabo...i spent my buck fifty on them instead of the olympics

Back
Top Bottom