COLORADO NTERS...

Don't go to bash. I'd just go to lodo and stumble around and just go from place to place. Sports Column is always a good spot to start the night out at. Go there, take in part of a game, and then run somewhere else.

Heading up there in about 25......only have $15 (my girls b-day is next week, so I'm just going "sight-seeing", doing a little bit of comparison, that's all.
TEAM OMERTA​
A FRIEND OF FRIENDS, NO JOE PISTONE

^^ just got back from icons, plenty of hoochies...none of which i want to let know where i live, but for the last few weeks i have heard that kickers in pueblo of all places, is a pretty tight club, ive never been there if you havent im down to meet up and head down there one of these weekends(this goes to illuz...or any other c/springs nters that are down to chill)

We ended up going to The Bash, usual duck crowd, nothing special. Yeah I'd be down to go check it out. A couple of my homies just went this past weekend, said it was popping. I'd be down to roll anytime after the 1st (payday)....
OMERTA​

Ya'll seen the new 1's dropping this weekend, their all suede, kinda brownish with a black check, they're aight, but I'm still skipping. Those neon AM95's are supposed to be dropping in Dec, and I wont be missing them this time.
OMERTA​

nah i dont really mess with af1s if thats what ur talkin about, but it looks like they retroin the pennys 4s i seen some all black ones posted in the general forum im not sure when they droppin though, hopefully they do a better job on those than they did with the penny 1s though

^^after seeing your pic in the music forum...you look familiar. Did you wear a pair of blk/gold Dub Zero's to Icons one night?
OMERTA​

**Word? I wasnt eyeing you on no gay @#%$ :lol:
laugh.gif
, I caught a glimpse of your Dubz and wondered to myself how cats out here knew about them. Then I saw somebody in some Blk/Metallic V's and almost lost it. Wasnt that the weekend that Ying Yang Twins was out here and didnt show? :lol:
laugh.gif

OMERTA​

yeah my boy and his girl are havin one, ill ezbox you directions, last year about 80 people showed up hopefully it doesnt get like that again, its tomorrow night(saturday) startin about 1030, bring ya own drinks

i hope you didnt end up goin it turned out to be pretty weak a GRIP of dudes, but i was too faded to talk to females anyways i was marinatin on the couch

Nah I didnt go. Ended up getting faded in my dorm room with my girl. Good looking on the party tho. Yo, you copping them Melo's next month? I'm thinking about it, just cause theyr'e based on two of my fav jordans.....
OMERTA​

Man, I don't know who it was but there were a couple of guys (possible NTers) that were balling last night at 24 Fitness in Jordans. One guy had the black/red XI's and the other black/red III's.
Another guy had some embroidered XVII's with "RAY 12" on the liner.
Any of you guys?
[/b]

That's what I thought.....three pairs of J's on one court in the Springs..W T H???
I figured it had to be at least someone on this board.
[/b]

^^prob gonna be the only place to get them i really really really really dont feel like campin out though, its gonna be cold as hell and if its anything as bad and un-organized like the melo 2 relase i dont want any part of it, if anybody finds an alternate spot to get them hook it up with the info

I might just get them from Eastbay yo. i don't feel like fighting over shoes.
Life's A &%#@!, I'ma take her on an expensive vacation.- Mega​

Rob, Yo I had to pass on the Blk/Red XIV's.......so I gotta cop the white/red joints...
Life's A &%#@!, I'ma take her on an expensive vacation.- Mega​

I'll be in Colorado Springs around in June or July to visit my sis so I might have to holla at yall about some spots
[/b]

Checking in from Greeley, CO shoe game is embarr here, no stores at all just finishline and a footlocker which never has gotten anyhting good.

Yo...checkin in from denver & boulder (I go to school at CU)

just to let ya'll know, those @#%$ at Shoe Xtreme at Westy mall are some @#%$ yo. Dont support them. haha just thought i'd throw that in. my friends and I have never had a good experience there with that manager/owner that thinks hes the @#%$.

Anyway, if anyone is lookin for size 9 DMP's to buy lemme know. Or if anyone wants to trade for a size 10.5-11.5 - I didnt get the size I needed. Hit me up

[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom