COLORADO NTERS...

I talked to Randy at the 400 the other day and they are having a party in the near future, I think it is May 5th. Those parties are a lot of fun, lots of booze and shoes.

yo illuztrious i think i've seen you before at the Niketown Denver but i can't remember which release it was but you look Familiar, i seen the picture on your my space.

As far as The 400 goes, I don't know if they are going to have a party on the 5th, but I do know that they will be dropping the Clerks pack. They got the AM90's and the BW's but I'm not sure if they got the Stabs (I don't believe they will). They're supposed to get the snakeprint Court Forces too.

At The 400, they have a wide veriety of stuff. They recently got in the adicolor set that was recently released as well as a lot of limited adidas stuff. They have a veriety of Creativ Recreation shoes and other lifestyle type shoes. As far as Nike's go, they have the Escape AF1's, Germany Dunks, Evo pack set, Considered's and many other Nike things. There's a lot of womens shoes there too, so if you have a girl that's also into the shoe game, take her with you.
-AVALANCHE-ROCKIES-NUGGETS[/b][/i]​

Quote:
yo illuztrious i think i've seen you before at the Niketown Denver but i can't remember which release it was but you look Familiar, i seen the picture on your my space.

The only release I caught was the recent one for the Pacific VII's. I overslept so I wasnt in line. I'll be up there in Aug for the Nubuck V's.
I Front Like My Doo-Doo Don't Stink!​

Was there an NTer at the Citadel mall over the weekend? Some kid with some Pacific 7's looked me up and down.....at first I thought dude was trying me, then he just kept staring at my XIV's.....very weird.

Just a heads up to everyone out there in Colorado.

The 400 got an excellent shipment of Nike's this week.

-Clerk's Pack Air Max 90's (forgot the price)
-Clerk's pack Air Classic $80
-Air Stab OG colorway (White/Black-Neon) (forgot the price)
-Picnic pack Air Force One Inside Outs $135
-Picnic pack Dunk Lows No Liners (forgot price)
-Court Force Lows Cocoa Snake $100

For all the prices I forgot though...the shoes are reasonably priced.

Unsoled got a Nike shipment this week also...

-Air Force One Premium B-more (Baltimore)

that's all they got though so far, but I expect the store to pick up on Nike stuff real soon.

I have no idea what's going on at NikeTown and Installation or any SB shops lately.

Do any of these shoe boutiques have an Urban Energy Account because I need these clear AF1's that release 6/15. Let me know please.

Quote:
I have no idea what's going on at NikeTown

:smh:
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
Nothing, unless you count the Neon Stabs and a possible restock on the Korea AF1's.

breddawg, did you go in last friday and buy the Pacific VII's Wearing a hockey jersey?
ROCKIES[/b]
Jumping back on the bandwagon​

^^^
Yuppers, that was me. I was wearing a Buffalo Sabres jersey and I asked about Carla, right?

I'm the least looking shoe head you've ever seen, huh? At least that's what everyone tells me when they find out I collect shoes...

...and just a restock of the Korea AF1's? No Hollands? No Portugals? Is any other NikeTowns getting restocks of those? Is there any way of shipping them over or something? Denver NikeTown never gets anything... :rolleyes
eyes.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Also, I've asked about the Fantastic Four pack at The 400 and Unsoled and they aren't getting them. I still have to ask Installation and Shoe Extreme. If either one of those places gets them though, expect to pay out the @#%$ for them, 'cause they both like to overcharge on hyped shoes.

I talked to the co owner of instalation JG like a month ago and he said they might get they fantastic four pack. They are the largest urban account store in CO. If they do I think they will raise the price but to 200-250 because thats how much they had the p-rods and the 2nd shipments of tiff's for. But I dont know if they will because they didn't even get the easter AF1. I like installations more than the 400 I got my clerk am 90 from their before the 400 had them, and the dudes their are really cool. It's in the pearl street mall in boulder.

^ :smh:
nono.gif
Unsoled and the 400 are about equal to me, super chill owners, both seem genuinely down for the whole thing. But installation is a bunch of herbs. They were herbs when they just owned sattelite and were just out for the money and now its same @#%$, different store.

Quote:
They are the largest urban account store in CO.

I'm pretty sure that 400 and installation have the same sized account, another lie the installation guys told you.

breddawg, check your PM's
ROCKIES[/b]

Yo I created a Shoe group on Myspace called Colorado Shoeheads. Think it would be beneficial to everybody out here. You can add yourself by clicking on my page and clicking on the group.

Lootpac,

Can you tell us what's in the Niketown selection? Are you guys getting the fantastic four pack?

Ill,
We've got:
Air Stab-OG Color grey/black/neon
AF1-
White/Snakeskin Mids
Escape pack-black/grey/storm blue(AFII as well)
White/Red

A few sizes of Neon 95's which are on sale

Jordans
Select sizes of the Pacific VII's
Tons of Cardinals

Other stuff I can't remember.

No Idea if we're getting the fantastic 4 pack, but as soon as I find out, I'll let you know
ROCKIES[/b]

Anyone picking up the womens Maize/Black VII's? Only store getting them is Shoe Extreme at westminster mall. They had one 11.5 womens left, which is about a sz 10 - 10.25 in mens. They are charging $150, which is not too bad i guess. But we can probably find it for cheaper on ebay.

Any of you guys camp out for the Tour Yellow IV's? I was the asian dude there with melvins and my friends were screamin at eachother inside and outside the store because one of them got screwed on their pair due to a miscommunication.
For Sale:

DS P-Rod Cinco Lasers sz 12
DS Hawaii Dunks sz 12
DS Send Help Dunks sz 11, 13
DS Untold Truth Dunks sz 13
DS Jordan VII Chambray sz 12
*DS Jordan IV Tour Yellow sz 12

AIM- WHITE ASIAN KIDD
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom