COLORADO NTERS...

What's up my fellow CO NTers, haven't been in here in a while. Just bumpin it up so we don't fall to the second page.

To all you CO Niketalkers out there,  am in town for a week from the Midwest.  Wondering if there are any spots in Colorado Springs or Denver that I should hit up?  I collect everything from trainers, air max 90/95, Jordans, to Kobes and Lebrons.  PM me if you have any suggestions.  Thanks for looking out.  Rich from Milwaukee

Just Giving everyone a heads up!

126blow.jpg

We are pleased to announce one of the greatest project we have taken on since our stores humble beginnings. April 16th marks the launch of “Black Diamond Family

CO Fam - anybody know any spots in Denver with a decent selection of shoe laces? I need some specific laces and I can't find what I'm looking for online. any suggestions/help is much appreciated.

Originally Posted by mrXfamous

Calling all sneaker collectors!

Kixpo needs YOU!

Rep your city in front of thousands at this years Kixpo event in Dallas, TX by displaying your sneaker collection. Kixpo is an annual Sneaker and Streetwear expo held in Dallas, TX and put on by local crew Deadstock.

Just send us a tagged collection pic along with your contact information  (name, email, phone number) to [email protected]

Event Details:

Sunday, August 15th from 2pm-7pm

Lofty Spaces in Dallas, TX

For more information about Kixpo, please visit www.kixpo.com
mail

Originally Posted by Soleful1ne

Does anyone know if Family Affair has opened back up yet?

The north one is open. The DT one will we reopen soon. I think they ran in to some codes crap from what i say on the door when i walked by like 2 weeks ago.

Originally Posted by RyanVegas

The north one is open. The DT one will we reopen soon. I think they ran in to some codes crap from what i say on the door when i walked by like 2 weeks ago.

Address of the north one? Taking my son school shopping I always try to support local independents.

Originally Posted by RyanVegas

Address of the north one? Taking my son school shopping I always try to support local independents.

Hey guys sorry for the slow response. The North Store is at the Orchard Town Center The Address is 14643 Orchard Parkway #400 Westminster.  If you want to call the shop the number is 720. 872. 6232

We got a few 3XL tee's in stock too in case you should decide to shop for yourself.

nice there are somewhat of alot of sneaker heads in colorado
im in brighton colorado
all the places for shoes have been said

Ill be moving back to my hometown this March. Looking for a place near Littleton, any suggestions. Renting BTW.

Niketown (Denver, CO) had select colorways of Hyperfuses for $54.97 and $59.97 and Kobe V's wolf/grey & all purple for $74.97.

Also ran into my boy JR who literally just about bought every colorway of the Bron 8's & Kobe 6's.

NT Denver is closing May 15 - cant say I am terribly surprised - they never had a great selection and there were never many people there

Originally Posted by kapstone

NT Denver is closing May 15 - cant say I am terribly surprised - they never had a great selection and there were never many people there
Wow, didn't know that. Are they gonna have things on sale or just re-allocate the existing stock they have? Hmmm...

Wow, didn't know that. Are they gonna have things on sale or just re-allocate the existing stock they have? Hmmm...
From what I have heard they are going to re-allocate the stock. Might be a few deals here and there but for the most part everything will be shipped to other locations.

Really sucks. Loved that place. Knew most of the employees and always was able to find a good deal. Now all we have left is our crappy outlets.

Back
Top Bottom